Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

56 minutes ago, gogism said:

Can't wait the day leora makes a hat trick - GR, BR and Living Room on the same day. It sure will happen some day! Love you, Leora! You're the best! ;-)

Not quite but she scores again ... and I can die happy!

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Not quite but she scores again ... and I can die happy!

It's hard to score with pasha and - she didn't. But she's hot like hell today. I guess it's the first day after her period, hehe. Haven't seen her around in the past days. Don't just die yet. Wait for The Day! ;-)

5 hours ago, Maturin said:

Hmm.  I think that's the first time I've used zippyshare.  I've read some recent bad comments about it (pertaining to infected exes in the mp4 stream which is not something that's possible) but meh if they are definitely trying to send adware then I won't use them anymore.

I'm not sure why other people don't post more captures.  My schedule is such that I only rarely get lucky when there's anything live going on but I'll always record it and upload here, which is why there isn't much output from me. 

For reasons discussed many threads, years and screen names ago, I'm not a paying member at CC (although seriously thinking about paying now that it appears that the mods have cleaned themselves and the boards up), so I don't go around asking for vids or moaning at others who do upload which is why I haven't said anything before but I do think it would be better here if there weren't such a clear consumer/producer divide.  I totally understand that the folks who have an RLC subscription don't want to jeopardise that by putting vids up but it would be nice to see some other people helping out by sharing some recordings of the free streams.  If anyone needs help recording streams then just pm me or go over to the pc advice thread and start a new topic on it.

On that note, I'd like to say thanks to all the folks who have got a subscription or not who upload their recordings here, it is much appreciated!

Well Maturin' we usually meet on the political section but yeah zippyshare has been great up until now as an alternative to mab fror the bigger files. I used to have similar problems with it but there's been so many great files posted on it. Possibly being from UK you have had similar problems to me when trying subscribe to CC, but up until now not having a subscription is something I've had to live with but as less and less gets posted out in the open, it becomes more and more of a decision for me.

And to anybody who doesn't like my posts they know what they can do ... not read them. It would be pretty difficult to come to the Leora board and not come across my posts since I am by a huge margin the biggest poster of Leora pictures on here which means for all the time I have spent choosing pictures to post and editing them I can accompany them with whatever text I like just as euromike does with his posts. We make the effort, we provide the content that helps make this board great so indulge us. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gogism said:

It's hard to score with pasha and - she didn't. But she's hot like hell today. I guess it's the first day after her period, hehe. Haven't seen her around in the past days. Don't just die yet. Wait for The Day! ;-)

I meant she scored with us LOL. Thestarider and I have been chatting about what would like to see and that was pretty close - we would just prefer it without Paul. Part of it was because she has been out a lot and she feels she has been neglecting her fans. She has often bated before spending nights away and sometimes when she comes back but today was a little unfair because she must have got to it soon after returning.

Thumbnails are also images. And I'm pretty sure even when I'll put there 100 of them ( it's not my intention to do that) your system won't get choked and load time will be very fast since all files (36) that did shared on that page does not even exceed  4 MB . Strangely I suppose that should be good for any potential visitors. Size of one thumbnail is just 45 kb compare to size of any GIF file which is minimum 5 MB. Well i may did something wrong but as long no one else is complaining I would say there is nothing wrong with my post. 

There is a story behind those thumbnails .And i can not tell the story if I don't have a video. But somehow I can fill up the gaps between first and last image (if I have them) so anyone can understand current situation. And i did just that. Judging by users likes i would say they like it.

Edit: snaky calm down and relax there is no need to get upset for no reason. It's always better to have more than less. And no one has been hurt by that. At least i hope so. 

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The earlier one was wonderful. She is an amazing woman. I wish she would get a dildo or something for the part when she likes to stick her fingers in her vagina. You can hear how wet she is even from the camera across the room. I recognize these are directional mics but still it really turns me on to hear the juices flowing. Ultimately though she cums not from penetration but from stimulation of the vein just above her clit. I think she would have even greater orgasms if she also used the dildo. I eat a lot of pussy and the majority of women I eat cum this way as opposed to strictly vagina penetration. I can make them cum licking this vein and fingering their pussy at the same time. Often more than one orgasm. Keep in mind these are very experienced women. They will tell you what they like and want without you asking.

I am popular in the swinger groups because most men eat pussy but as only a prelude to sex. I enjoy just oral on each other to completion.

This sounds an ideal situation to me. I've found that many women either don't, or won't, tell you what they want you to do, orally at least and sometimes vaginally as well.

They murmour their approval of what you're doing and say what they like, or don't like, about your actions, but seldom do they volunteer information on an exact course of action they'd like you to take, as if doing so is akin to asking or telling you something that might dis-empower you, or something.  

Slow down! speed up! softer! harder! sure, no problems in getting that kind of feedback, but requesting certain procedures is much less forthcoming.

I think a lot of women like their man to know what he's doing, without asking, and admire them the more by how much they know about pleasing them.

It's a double-edged sword in some ways as there's a lot of insecurity coming in play here.  If the man asks what the woman wants, she may feel he's not completely in charge and therefore less masterful or attractive to them in some way, but how will a man gain those valuable insights without soaking up ideas from their woman?

We know every woman's needs are different and that no man can be so expert as to believe that he has all the answers and can simply treat them all in the same way.

So, if you're receiving their full guidance on how to proceed in pleasing them, Pied Piper, rather than having those women seeing that honest approach as weakening your ego, or emasculating you, then you're indeed fortunate.

Having them tell you what they really want rather than expecting you to know and act accordingly, is a huge benefit for both of you.

And yes I do enjoy the giving part of it, as much as the taking; it only leads to even more satisfaction for both of us, in the final wash-up.

• Upvote 2

One thing that occurred to me this morning; we say a lot of unkind things about Paul because he doesn't seem to show much emotion when playing with Leora - but I think we can all agree, he still is the luckiest dick in this list! :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the videos where Leora is masturbating. Too bad she has approximately the same coreography every time, and it is hard to tell which video is from the latest session and which from two weeks ago. I am glad that she has started to turn to the doggy position, it looks good and certainly feels good  She still needs to moisten her fingers, why not use vegetable oil for a change, and why not try some "tools", she could find something suitable in the kitchen drawers.

Looking at the latest pictures of the luscious Leora it strikes me that she has tan lines in all the usual places and I don't recall seeing them before. Have they always been there?

I'm wondering where she can get a  tan during a Siberian winter, unless it's by the sea and shivering on a beach somewhere. 

Perhaps those tan lines have been there all along and I'd never noticed them?

Or have her recent visits outside the apartment been to some place where there's a sunlamp or similar?

17 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Looking at the latest pictures of the luscious Leora it strikes me that she has tan lines in all the usual places and I don't recall seeing them before. Have they always been there?

I'm wondering where she can get a  tan during a Siberian winter, unless it's by the sea and shivering on a beach somewhere. 

Perhaps those tan lines have been there all along and I'd never noticed them?

Or have her recent visits outside the apartment been to some place where there's a sunlamp or similar?

She frequents a Tanning Salon.    Those Tan lines look good for now. But the use of the Tanning Beds will catch up with her.

• Upvote 1

wow, giving kudos to all that posted vids of her last bate

never knew I was missing out.

luv the rubbing on the lips where you can see the opening

and when she's turned over, both openings are oh gawd, getting dizzy

lol.