Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like what? Can't see any picture, your squirrelness.

What you can not see is only available for premium user.. It's not a problem if he done this by mistake. But he is fully aware that you can not see image because of your status.

I guessed that cassy, but it was a little odd since the pic was in reply to me.

Wouldn't you know it, I've watched her come and go today, although I missed when she returned about 3 hours ago,  I was on the wrong camera it when she finally and briefly got nude. Eventually I had to and eat after she'd put the pink bath robe on but I left her in the lounge and of course she chose that time to change in the GR - I am always guaranteed to make the wrong choice. Mind you the GR had frozen as usual at the moment. I have no idea why Paul appears to have gone to bed ridiculously early because there is no guarantee he will actually do anything tomorrow morning.

They probably have a different Easter in Russia too, 

In answer to peking in the Pictures thread. I have seen this before. She looks as though she might bate and she has done it while Paul is in bed but it's getting quite late for her. She's been moving the table with her feet as though she's a bit itchy and she likes to show off in the red top but if I had to bet, I think we shall see nothing until tomorrow morning. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Wouldn't you know it, I've watched her come and go today, although I missed when she returned about 3 hours ago,  I was on the wrong camera it when she finally and briefly got nude. Eventually I had to and eat after she'd put the pink bath robe on but I left her in the lounge and of course she chose that time to change in the GR - I am always guaranteed to make the wrong choice. Mind you the GR had frozen as usual at the moment. I have no idea why Paul appears to have gone to bed ridiculously early because there is no guarantee he will actually do anything tomorrow morning.

Easter day is 1st May this year in Orthodox Christian countries ie Russia, Ukraine...., they follow the Julian calendar unlike western countries which use the Gregorian calendar.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, WayToCool said:

Easter day is 1st May this year in Orthodox Christian countries ie Russia, Ukraine...., they follow the Julian calendar unlike western countries which use the Gregorian calendar.

Wow. Sometimes the same date, sometimes 1 week difference and sometimes, like this year, 34 days difference!

Ok one more post on this theme than I' m going to stop posting. I've become frustrated because of lack of good confirmed information.She is wearing uniform with МВД initials. And there is no question about it.

Is it there "K" or not. That's is still unknown. It could be something there. But it's barely visible.

We will see in future what she may disclose to us.

Capture_2016_03_26_18_31_43_490.png Capture_2016_03_26_18_32_28_995.png

Capture_2016_03_26_18_33_12_931.png Capture_2016_03_26_18_33_30_502.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

In answer to peking in the Pictures thread. I have seen this before. She looks as though she might bate and she has done it while Paul is in bed but it's getting quite late for her. She's been moving the table with her feet as though she's a bit itchy and she likes to show off in the red top but if I had to bet, I think we shall see nothing until tomorrow morning. 

*sigh*

guess it's just a daytime thing now

old age, lol

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Orthodox Easter this year, I'm told, is the first Sunday in May.......usually a week or two later than ours, but every four years it's even later than that, like this year.

Not sure if they have Easter eggs!

Guys, on the occasion of that Leora is a stripper, I joked.

Regarding education: Leora told Paul how she at the Medical Institute wrote degree work. After finishing medical institute she must have qualified a doctor. 

Theoretically, she can work as a doctor or a teacher at the educational institutions of the Interior Ministry. But then she should wear officers' epaulettes with distinction marks. In the screenshot she has shoulder straps of acadet or an ordinary police officer. But the cadets are prohibited from having a such hair style and wearing civilian clothes to class. Education in educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs held in morning and afternoon hours daily. That is why I asked when Leora goes in uniform?

I think, she can not be any cadet or instructor. We have rejected a stripper. Therefore remains a costume party.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Orthodox Easter this year, I'm told, is the first Sunday in May.......usually a week or two later than ours, but every four years it's even later than that, like this year.

Not sure if they have Easter eggs!

Just imagine - we have Easter eggs. However, we do not have the Easter bunny. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Just imagine - we have Easter eggs. However, we do not have the Easter bunny. :biggrin:

We'll, it's high time you elected an Easter Squirrel. That way I can stop in at Leora & Paul's apartment and get this matter of her employment settled for once and for all! :tongue:

• Upvote 1