Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

• Upvote 2

On 8/8/2016 at 2:17 PM, jjs said:

richtexan I thank you for sharing the vids.

Well they got me, banned! But its cool I was wanting to cancel anyway. Too much PG and not enough R or X. Pay for R or X you get PG lol.

Remember when you were a kid and you sneaked in to an R rated movie and nothing..... Well thats how I was feeling about RLC. So I'll peek in here and see if anybody has any good caps. I'll re-up sooner or later, but its time for a break!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Who could catch Amy taking a shower? Or has she even had it yet?

She showers regularly. The problem with Amy is that she always has her back to the camera so you only see her from behind. If she turns around it's always an exrtremely quick view mostly as she grabs a towel. The shower also normally lasts less than two minutes.  It's not getting any better from day one either.

20 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She showers regularly. The problem with Amy is that she always has her back to the camera so you only see her from behind. If she turns around it's always an exrtremely quick view mostly as she grabs a towel. The shower also normally lasts less than two minutes.  It's not getting any better from day one either.

Looks like Any'll take a bath now, but it is not surely