voyeur-house.tv

I just received an email with the link and at least one of the girls in the pictures look like Leora, but they are blurred so I can't be sure...

They have my email in their database, this is what I know.

My sub is running out with RLC, I may try there in a couple of weeks.

i copied this from their FAQ at bottom of website-

FAQ

What is Voyeur-House?

Voyeur-House is a unique project, where you have an amazing opportunity to trace the life of two young boys and girls living together in a house. You can find information about them in our community in twitter icons-twitter.png and be sure to follow us on twitter to get the latest information about their activities and pastime.

Who are the people we see on the website and according to what scenario do they act?

People you see online are not actors; they are real people living their daily routine. There are no scenarios, no operators, no video edition or censorship; just full time life as it is. Each of these guys has his story and reasons, why he started participating in this project. Information about each person you can read in one of our communities.

Do these people know about the cameras?

Yes, they know about the cameras, otherwise it would be illegal. Moreover, they have signed special contract and can leave anytime they want, so be sure that they do not feel uncomfortable in such conditions.

What can I do on this website?

You can choose any camera you like, change the view and watch the residents enjoying their lives. The list of available cameras is provided on the left sidebar of the main page.

Can I watch anything for FREE?

You are welcome to watch all cameras that are marked green without any time restriction; you can find them on the left.

What features are available for paid accounts?

Paid accounts have unlimited access to all the cameras in every room including access to private cameras in bathrooms and bedrooms.

What payment methods are accepted?

At the moment you can pay through your VISA or Mastercard. Join us to make a payment. In case you can’t find the preferred payment method among those offered, do not hesitate to contact Support.

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment.

People living in the house are real people, leading active way of life. They can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. So, do not panic and wait a little bit. In our communities you can find information about their working hours and other outside activities and discuss interesting topics with the audience.

NOTE: please pay attention to your time zone, because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

How can I cancel my membership/subscription?

You can cancel your membership/subscription any time at SegPay Customer Service.

How can I contact you?

If you have any questions and suggestions do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome any feedback, which you think may help us improve our project.

Where can I find more information about this project?

We always want to satisfy our viewers.
For faster communication between clients and us, we are using our twitter account icons-twitter.png to provide you news, upcoming updates, and much more. In twitter, we are ready to answer on any question. (If it’s not tech support question )

I have some issues with streaming. Cams frozen or got some intervals.

Our broadcast technology is very simple.
We do not use proprietary protocols like RTMP. We use HTTP streaming. It means the video on our servers is cut into small pieces of 3-5 seconds duration, and these pieces sequentially sent to the user.We have very fast communication channels between our servers - 1Gbps. Communication channels with the rest of the Internet servers are also 1Gbps and load up to a maximum of 50%. If video shows up to you within 3-5 seconds intervals , it means your channel does not have time to pass through itself. Such could be the case, if you have 10Mbps channel, you open the 3 cameras (each cam - about 3mbps) while you still working with your mail, Skype, other online sites.

Our technology is independent of platform or browser. It will work in any desktop browser with flash player or mobile platforms. Therefore, if cameras work better in one browser than the other one, it could be the case of the non updated Flash Player, or some other factors. In turn, we check the work of our cameras on all browsers, and if notice instability - are looking for ways to fix it immediately .

Important note!

Video from the web site can not be played on Android 4.4.4 due the reasons beyond our control,which is - in 4.4.4 is broken HLS support. Google knows about this problem https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=72875 . We expecting a fast solution to this issue.

I tried a few times to pay with a prepaid VISA but the transaction was always declined.

If you are having this type of issue, you should contact Segpay’ support ([email protected]). We DO NOT working with your money directly. We can't block payment from anybody..

Spotlight Enterprise LTD. © 2016 All Rights Reserved

1 minute ago, happyone said:

i copied this from their FAQ at bottom

FAQ

What is Voyeur-House?

Voyeur-House is a unique project, where you have an amazing opportunity to trace the life of two young boys and girls living together in a house. You can find information about them in our community in twitter icons-twitter.png and be sure to follow us on twitter to get the latest information about their activities and pastime.

Who are the people we see on the website and according to what scenario do they act?

People you see online are not actors; they are real people living their daily routine. There are no scenarios, no operators, no video edition or censorship; just full time life as it is. Each of these guys has his story and reasons, why he started participating in this project. Information about each person you can read in one of our communities.

Do these people know about the cameras?

Yes, they know about the cameras, otherwise it would be illegal. Moreover, they have signed special contract and can leave anytime they want, so be sure that they do not feel uncomfortable in such conditions.

What can I do on this website?

You can choose any camera you like, change the view and watch the residents enjoying their lives. The list of available cameras is provided on the left sidebar of the main page.

Can I watch anything for FREE?

You are welcome to watch all cameras that are marked green without any time restriction; you can find them on the left.

What features are available for paid accounts?

Paid accounts have unlimited access to all the cameras in every room including access to private cameras in bathrooms and bedrooms.

What payment methods are accepted?

At the moment you can pay through your VISA or Mastercard. Join us to make a payment. In case you can’t find the preferred payment method among those offered, do not hesitate to contact Support.

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment.

People living in the house are real people, leading active way of life. They can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. So, do not panic and wait a little bit. In our communities you can find information about their working hours and other outside activities and discuss interesting topics with the audience.

NOTE: please pay attention to your time zone, because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

How can I cancel my membership/subscription?

You can cancel your membership/subscription any time at SegPay Customer Service.

How can I contact you?

If you have any questions and suggestions do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome any feedback, which you think may help us improve our project.

Where can I find more information about this project?

We always want to satisfy our viewers.
For faster communication between clients and us, we are using our twitter account icons-twitter.png to provide you news, upcoming updates, and much more. In twitter, we are ready to answer on any question. (If it’s not tech support question )

I have some issues with streaming. Cams frozen or got some intervals.

Our broadcast technology is very simple.
We do not use proprietary protocols like RTMP. We use HTTP streaming. It means the video on our servers is cut into small pieces of 3-5 seconds duration, and these pieces sequentially sent to the user.We have very fast communication channels between our servers - 1Gbps. Communication channels with the rest of the Internet servers are also 1Gbps and load up to a maximum of 50%. If video shows up to you within 3-5 seconds intervals , it means your channel does not have time to pass through itself. Such could be the case, if you have 10Mbps channel, you open the 3 cameras (each cam - about 3mbps) while you still working with your mail, Skype, other online sites.

Our technology is independent of platform or browser. It will work in any desktop browser with flash player or mobile platforms. Therefore, if cameras work better in one browser than the other one, it could be the case of the non updated Flash Player, or some other factors. In turn, we check the work of our cameras on all browsers, and if notice instability - are looking for ways to fix it immediately .

Important note!

Video from the web site can not be played on Android 4.4.4 due the reasons beyond our control,which is - in 4.4.4 is broken HLS support. Google knows about this problem https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=72875 . We expecting a fast solution to this issue.

I tried a few times to pay with a prepaid VISA but the transaction was always declined.

If you are having this type of issue, you should contact Segpay’ support ([email protected]). We DO NOT working with your money directly. We can't block payment from anybody..

Spotlight Enterprise LTD. © 2016 All Rights Reserved

The pic they have used in the email are from RLC...............bizarre. And another of the girl from voyeur villa too..................