Jump to content

Recommended Posts

They must all be in bed at the moment.  At least the Player goes to Full Screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$30 for one apartment. These people can go fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

$30 for one apartment. These people can go fuck off.

There is 2 Apartments for now.  RLC began the same way only a Couple Apartments  and grew from there. Look where they are now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All new sites have to start out somewhere. I can remember 4 years ago paying that same amout for 4 apartments and which site you ask ??? RLC of course :biggrin: I know that RLC also started with just two apartments. 

We here at Camcaps have made the decision to help promote this new site, just like we will the voyuersun site when it comes online in the near future. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like more Villa rather than RLC as for the quality of the flats and cameras, but until you don't try can't really know...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for free markets, which require the freedom to compete. Let's give it a try and see what they're up to. Certainly CC should be open to showcasing everything voyeuristic out there, and let the consumers decide.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is 2 Apartments for now.  RLC began the same way only a Couple Apartments  and grew from there. Look where they are now.

RLC started with 7 apartments, not a measly 2. $30 even for 2 apartments is still ridiculous when you can pay just 15 more and get 15 apartments at RLC. And with no previews or anyway of seeing the rest the house or no incentive to draw people in, like I said this place can fuck right off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the design of this site is very similar of this one of rlc,don't know if it's the same compagny 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC started with 7 apartments, not a measly 2. $30 even for 2 apartments is still ridiculous when you can pay just 15 more and get 15 apartments at RLC. And with no previews or anyway of seeing the rest the house or no incentive to draw people in, like I said this place can fuck right off.

The Archives we have shows starting with 2 Apartments  November 26,2012.   I think RLC was going before Cam Caps got started so there had to be other couples before  Maria & John  and Olga & Sergey.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the design of this site is very similar of this one of rlc,don't know if it's the same company 

 

One good thing the Web Player goes Full Screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One good thing the Web Player goes Full Screen.

if this site want survive and attract the people with only two appartments they have not really the choice after depend the direction they want take,this one of rlc or this one of vv !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×