Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey!  I gotta an idea!!! Call the participants and have them turn on soft lighting or light candles until you figure this out.  That would be at least an attempt to correct the wrong..

It might work util the power dies on cameras too. We are deeply sorry and we are dissappointed just like you. Guys have called us and they sound very sad as the party was that great. Seems like we will have a re-party soon!

Ok, I'll bite.  If the power went out in the building like you say, then I apologize.  My anger was misdirected.  Conversely, you have to admit, you do not have the best record in the world when it comes to this apartment and lighting/night vision. Thus, I'm sure you can understand my frustration.  In this instance I do not think I am alone. Be that as it may, I'll look forward to another party.  No doubt, with my luck they'll be another power failure!  :cry::sad:

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok, I'll bite.  If the power went out in the building like you say, then I apologize.  My anger was misdirected.  Conversely, you have to admit, you do not have the best record in the world when it comes to this apartment and lighting/night vision. Thus, I'm sure you can understand my frustration.  In this instance I do not think I am alone. Be that as it may, I'll look forward to another party.  No doubt, with my luck they'll be another power failure!  :cry::sad:

Just because of power failing there all the time we have installed external power source last month there. That's why cameras keep working now, but not for long. Thank you for your support. Let's see how fast the issue with power will be resolved. 

Hey guys!  I was thinking.   You said that you had been having problems with this apartment (Maria and Grisha)and the power for awhile. I have an idea. Move them out of that dump and give them a nice place.  People, this couple is the best you have right now.  I'd put them in the nicest place I could to keep them happy and keep the cameras rolling.  I'd also let the other participants know why they had such a nice place.  Might inspire some of the dead beat couples you have to step it up or move on.  Better to have a few quality partying couples then a bunch of dead beats.  You really need to keep this couple happy and problem free.  The disappointment tonight amongst your subscribers was manifest and posted numerous times.  This power failure, coupled with the earlier fiasco in another couple's apartment cannot help but be a drain on subscribers and potential ones.

I'm just thinking out loud but you really need to get back on track and giving this couple a nice apartment would go along ways in helping you do that.

End of ranting for the night..  :cool:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It might work util the power dies on cameras too. We are deeply sorry and we are dissappointed just like you. Guys have called us and they sound very sad as the party was that great. Seems like we will have a re-party soon!

There is no way you can recreate tonight's party. If you do it will be script no one wants that. We had a possible three some plus some girl on girl. We really lost tonight.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, wookinpanub said:

so umm if i may ... does voyeur house have big buffering issue most of the time? or is it just me? .... ive tried different browsers. rlc and voyuer villa seems to run fine .... just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Their servers have always been bad. 

• Upvote 1

Why is there all that "dead space" in Maria and Grisha's apartment?  I'm talking about the area off the hallway and the guest bedroom.  That seems to be where they are congregating and appears to be quite a large area according to the site plan.  Maybe a cam could be installed there in the near future?