Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

but even some of the names (remember seeing on Jeka house) are mistaken or with typo (in case of search by title will not found that video).. I started to do some check up (when did that archive "organization" file) but i give up because it was too many videos to check :biggrin:

all the more reason to have the correction option. if someone sees a mistake they could give a vid number & a post for corrections could be added similar to the archive request. and if we screw it up we can do it again!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

all the more reason to have the correction option. if someone sees a mistake they could give a vid number & a post for corrections could be added similar to the archive request. and if we screw it up we can do it again!

Agree with you on that option should be available to the "uploaders"

8 minutes ago, keshkesh said:

Yesterday i got this message "This site can’t be reached" when trying to access voyeur-house.tv .

any ideas?

It was that or..VH it's bloked in your place,country?If is this you just need to log in,or register if you don't have an acount(it's free),then Probrably you will be able to watch the site,in last chance you can use an vpn.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 1:03 AM, Sparkles said:

but even some of the names (remember seeing on Jeka house) are mistaken or with typo (in case of search by title will not found that video).. I started to do some check up (when did that archive "organization" file) but i give up because it was too many videos to check :biggrin:

Edit: also this for example https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm7/cam13/mera-jeka-morning-quickie (it's sara on the video, but i think there was never someone called mera) 

There was never a Mira..Really ???? and if you are talking about the typo ( Mera/Mira ) does it really matter. Like I said earlier , archives needs some serious sorting but I can live with Mera/Mira.

think there was never someone called mera

Depends for you it seems doesn't matter having typos... But we are talking about search on archive... and i don't think if someone search for Mira... it will find a video with mera on the name... unless the purpose of a search is not find what we are looking

Just watch VH twitter pic of Bree birtday and have to say(just like other pics i seen)..it's nice the feeling of "family" the site makes us feel,doesn't feel an empty shallow place we're only money matters,and use are treated like crap&,think this feeling of conection between all VH universe it's one of the strongest points and advantage of them,and in my opinon some others cam sites should learn.Smart company no doubth.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he's a moron who spreads hate. 

Totally,even scarier it's to know he it's the dam president of usa..And seing all those people applauding..when he talks building giant halls in borders etc etc,Unbeliable.

Hey guys and girls using Chrome, when you updated to version 63 or higher you might notice you can no longer mute tabs only whole websites. I guess many used the the mute tab function to switch on and of sound when running multiple tabs of VH. For me it was kind of annoying it no longer worked now but there is a solution:

http://techdows.com/2017/11/chrome-63-mute-tabs-not-sites.html

• Upvote 1