Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Bet this is a Kent production. Shit, there I go again betting on shit! 

Amy  It is quite possible that you hit it right on the money.  Remember the last few weeks of Kent and Gerda in Tula.  Kent gave presentation to all other tenants, was always on the phone or PC.  Now that you mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised at all that he is behind all this, or, at least, member of the management team of this new site.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Other chance is that the Sofia management is behind all this.

I don't think so.   That MrFixit in Sophia I don't think he had access to the core of VV.  He was managing Sophia but the management team was in Moscow.  I believe more the story of one manager in the Moscow office that took the lead on this and hired some other players.  Although I strongly believe that Kent is part of the team, I don't think we will see him on cam.  Remember that after he started to do all that work on flip chart and the laptop, he refused to show his ass on cam.  Shower behind the curtain, sex on the balcony.  He has Gerda and doesn't want the world to see her naked again.  But he is probably pulling the ropes and working on the casting of the future apartments.

We will soon find out.  Kent and Girda got along quite well with Lisa and Nick.   Have you noticed that over the last few weeks, both Lisa and Nick were away from the apartment for extended hours?  Happened again today.    This is pure speculation but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick and Lisa moving to that new site.  They will do all what they can to hurt VV.   But as jabbath rightly said,  building a venture based on current or former tenants of VV and RLC is not the way to go.  But may be they think that until they find their own tenants,  hiring people already used to the cameras will fill up the blanks and bring some money.

as i speculated earlier it would certainly seem possible that kent does have something to do with it. i agree with amy & ben about that. also that they may think getting vv & rlc people will help. but i also am tired of most of them & need to see new people. katya although she is very cute probly still won't suck dick, not that i blame her as ruslan is 1 of the least interesting people on the net. jackie could not possibly be interesting while tied to the cheating bf. she seems to have no energy or spine left.

To speculate is one thing, but to make up these wild speculations and then assume them to be true is just outstanding. It never ceases to amaze how easily and sometimes gullible some people are to just run with the wildest statement and then just accept it as truth.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It would make no sense for VV to run that site. It is so amateur like and bad. They risk to loose customers to the new shitty site who will cancel after a month and will be lost for VV. So meanwhile I highly doubt VV is behind that site

It would not be a risk, if they own both pages. ... They would simply have the possibility to cash some for both pages. This make sense if you consider that the price of VW is already so high, that it can not be raised sensibly, even if they would add new apartments. Maybe, They decided instead of to improve VV to do add an aditional product the people have to pay extra for. In this case, the bad quality of the page functionality could be used by intention to make it look matching to the story of two independent pages. ... I do not know.

Anyway, the A&A&K apartment cast looks promising. If they are open minded, they could make this page running a very good start. ... I am waiting for feedback from courageous customers of the first hour. ;)

VV and VH are running by the same group.

I mean if you look into the code and server infrustructure, you will find the same own-written engine, the same scripts, the same comments and many other technical things. So VV and VH are developed and maintained by the same tech guys.

They also have the same managers who handle the content. It's obvious for everyone watching VV, right?