RLC

jjs

RLC  IN IT'S WISDOM DESCIDED TO BAN UNPAID VIEWERS OF THE FREE CAMS, SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY  THEY SAY ,WELL I SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU , NOW I CAN STOP WATCHING AND DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH MY TIME , SO I SAY AGAIN THANK YOU , AND SAD TO SAY I ALSO SAY GOODBYE TO CC  ,I ONLY JIONED TO SEE THE THINGS I WAS MISSING FROM PAID CAMS BUT PAID CAMMERS ARE GETTING BAN FOR SHARING AND NOW FREE CAMMERS GETTING BAN ,... AT THE END OF THIS YEAR I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY ACCOUNT HERE , I THANK YOU CC IT HAS BEEN FUN .

xswedc.png

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jjs said:

RLC  IN IT'S WISDOM DESCIDED TO BAN UNPAID VIEWERS OF THE FREE CAMS, SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY  THEY SAY ,WELL I SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU , NOW I CAN STOP WATCHING AND DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH MY TIME , SO I SAY AGAIN THANK YOU , AND SAD TO SAY I ALSO SAY GOODBYE TO CC  ,I ONLY JIONED TO SEE THE THINGS I WAS MISSING FROM PAID CAMS BUT PAID CAMMERS ARE GETTING BAN FOR SHARING AND NOW FREE CAMMERS GETTING BAN ,... AT THE END OF THIS YEAR I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY ACCOUNT HERE , I THANK YOU CC IT HAS BEEN FUN .

xswedc.png

This happened to me earlier when i refreshed the page,but i have RLC bookmarked and just clicked on it again and everything is fine. I use CyberGhost (which i learned about from StnCold316)and it works fine.If that is the anonymous proxy tool they are talking about and rlc want's me to Disable it just to see Free cams and give up my protection just for them? Uh...I DON"T THINK SO. I'll give up rlc First.    :tongue:

19 minutes ago, jjs said:

xswedc.png

This happened to me earlier when i refreshed the page,but i have RLC bookmarked and just clicked on it again and everything is fine. I use CyberGhost (which i learned about from StnCold316)and it works fine.If that is the anonymous proxy tool they are talking about and rlc want's me to Disable it just to see Free cams and give up my protection just for them? Uh...I DON"T THINK SO. I'll give up rlc First.    :tongue:

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I got the same thing and currently I am not on a VPN and I get the same message.  I turned the VPN on and used 10 different Proxy Locations and still get the same message as well.

There must be a Glitch in RLC's Software as multiple users are getting the same message  VPN or No VPN.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I got the same thing and currently I am not on a VPN and I get the same message.  I turned the VPN on and used 10 different Proxy Locations and still get the same message as well.

There must be a Glitch in RLC's Software as multiple users are getting the same message  VPN or No VPN.

Yes happened to me a couple of hours ago