No more free view on RLC.

It looks like they have locked out viewing the free cams for non members on RLC as I and a number of others have noted.

The message displayed on the screen basically requires viewers to subscribe to be able to see the cams again.

Posting an old link that still works for now - http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1

Clearly they don't want people to see the site unless paying, but potential customers wont be able to see it either.

For all links, I'm getting:

Suspicious Activity

It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool. Please login as a member or disable any anonymizers and try again.

with the same non-proxy IP as when it was working. Nothing else changed on my end, between the time it worked and now.

10 hours ago, Deiscorides said:

For all links, I'm getting:

with the same non-proxy IP as when it was working. Nothing else changed on my end, between the time it worked and now.

Yes, the same with me - I have only been using Internet Explorer, and now it has become suspicious. Can RLC get more subscribers by lying?

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2016 at 7:36 PM, Panther063 said:

It looks like they have locked out viewing the free cams for non members on RLC as I and a number of others have noted.

The message displayed on the screen basically requires viewers to subscribe to be able to see the cams again.

Posting an old link that still works for now - http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1

Clearly they don't want people to see the site unless paying, but potential customers wont be able to see it either.

As of yesterday, my RLC main screen is completely blank.  I can see all the thumbnails moving, but nothing will come up on the main screen, no matter what I click on.  It's like trying to view the RLC site on an ANDROID  device .............you can see the thumbnails, but no main screen action...........................just a BLACK screen with 3 dots blinking .  WTF ?  

i had been posting a lot of stuff from the free cams in the past. about a month ago they blocked me completely and i also noticed that the amount of postings had dropped significantly. figured everyone was either blocked, banned, or afraid to post. rlc is a piece of shit. i hope they are happy with their paid base because they won't be getting any new members without some kind of tease. go to voyeur villa. the cams overall are not as good but they don't block or limit the free room access and they actually have sex. if you pay you get the archive feature so that you can see what may have happened while at work or sleep. check it out. nothing to lose for looking. fuck rlc.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i had been posting a lot of stuff from the free cams in the past. about a month ago they blocked me completely and i also noticed that the amount of postings had dropped significantly. figured everyone was either blocked, banned, or afraid to post. rlc is a piece of shit. i hope they are happy with their paid base because they won't be getting any new members without some kind of tease. go to voyeur villa. the cams overall are not as good but they don't block or limit the free room access and they actually have sex. if you pay you get the archive feature so that you can see what may have happened while at work or sleep. check it out. nothing to lose for looking. fuck rlc.

Same happened to me... and i agree 120% with all you say G.

• Upvote 2