Pretty right if that balcony cam wasn't introduced Ilona would be out on the balcony now just one more camera to add that laundry room camera then where would Ilona hide then or any of them for that matter I guess it is a great thing this got introduced it is like playing hide and seek

the balcony camera show only one part of the balcony,ilona and irma just open door now and go outside on the true balcony with out camera !

Well I'll be. I wonder who the 2 girls were that were on the balcony under the camera.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you mate.

Well I'll be. I wonder who the 2 girls were that were on the balcony under the camera.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you mate.

nope,i have see that 5 minutes ago,are you pay members for say that? i know what i have seen,

there is a door on balcony camera and when you open this door you go in the true balcony outside but with no camera

the balcony camera show only one part of the balcony,ilona and irma just open door now and go outside on the true balcony with out camera !

The door you see goes into the apartment not another balcony. You can see through the shades. That part overlooks a tree and the street the other half of the balcony has a rail.

are you pay members for say that?

Yes, are you?

i know what i have seen,

I am kind of thinking that you actually don't know what you are seeing.

there is a door on balcony camera and when you open this door you go in the true balcony outside but with no camera

Yep, there is a door from the lounge room to the balcony. Outside where the 2 girls were leaning on the balcony and watching something below there is a camera. Pretty simple really.