Nude in Livingroom! NOW!

They had sex earlier in the bedroom (I only heard them sadly!) so they wont be doing it again tonight!! Paul couldn't manage it twice that's for sure!!!! Leora is a wonderfully sexy little minx but she does actually need some sleep. She goes to work very early. Paul sleeps in until at least mid day so he can stay awake watching crap TV!

just gotta love a woman that sleeps naked .....sleep well leora ,the nice thing of it all is that its in the living room ,, we dont and probably wont ever pay to see their bedroom activities...we have enough of our own to do ,but its a nice treat to  see her open to nudity  so much our kind of woman !! 8)

He is pretty damn useless it has to be said. His performances are dire. Having a weird banana knob can't help but he has no stamina or staying power!!!

Still if I had leora underneath me maybe I would only last 5 minutes!!!

lmao hey van  like the mrs said ,she makes be shoot 1st load  on ...well where ever ,,,2nd load  goes in her mouth ,,,that way 3rd load takes longer  to reach blast off ,,that way she gets a total  of 10 mins right off the bat any extra is a bonus lol 8)