Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

This video can be downloaded, but all you get is a black screen, no working video.

Perhaps the video player does not recognize the mkv format. 
The only problem, that arises at me when capturing video from this site is that the size of the file is obtained in two times more, than when capturing video from RLC.
At the moment, I have no explanation for this phenomenon.

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

Vielleicht ist der Video - Player nicht das MKV - Format zu erkennen. 
Das einzige Problem, dass bei mir entsteht , wenn von dieser Seite die Videoaufnahme ist , dass die Größe der Datei in zwei Mal mehr erhalten wird, als wenn das Video von RLC zu erfassen.
Im Moment ich habe keine Erklärung für dieses Phänomen.

Youry I have no Problem with your working and the vids - I wont to see more. Thanks !!!  ::) :biggrin:

All apartments are totally black to me, and that video does not play. Why use mkv-format if it is not visible to all (in my case it goes to DivX Player). Well, at least I save time, not trying to follow this site.

13 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

All apartments are totally black to me, and that video does not play. Why use mkv-format if it is not visible to all (in my case it goes to DivX Player). Well, at least I save time, not trying to follow this site.

Might be problem with your flashplayer. The site works fine for me. Only Katya&Ruslan are offline and therefore no stream.

Just now, spielo said:

Might be problem with your flashplayer. The site works fine for me. Only Katya&Ruslan are offline and therefore no stream.

This all worked until today, I don´t think anything has happened to my flashplayer during last night. But it´s good that the site works for you.

Thanks SPIELO for the pictures - but this couple is not very interesting too. Fucking without light and quickly work.

No more advertising for VHTV. More ecercise by full light and in longer time - it were the first step !!  :biggrin:

Learning by doing , babies !  ::)