Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Geck, wenn alles, was Sie gonna do ist beschweren, warum dann beobachten Sie selbst?

What you want baby ? I 've no see pictures or vid. VHTV want money for nothing.

All apartments are very boring - no cent for this.

They must give an interesting program at first. The VH-peoples begin with unfinishd nonsens. Nobody need garbage.

The preparation is less than zero. 

Wrong concept, wrong tenant for the apartments. The boys must learn very much and begin new.

They look for quickly money - ist wrong. First think than do :biggrin:

On 11/24/2016 at 9:50 PM, Yury said:

Perhaps the video player does not recognize the mkv format. 
The only problem, that arises at me when capturing video from this site is that the size of the file is obtained in two times more, than when capturing video from RLC.
At the moment, I have no explanation for this phenomenon.

Hi Yury,

Interesting issue. Could you please share info on what tool do you use to capture screen? Or do you watch the stream via any external player?

It may be affected by higher stream bitrate we have. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They opened up one of the living room cams in AAK apartment. Now they just need to find some guys that they want to have fun with.

They can open up all cams for free, because this is maximum a teasing apartment.... they are following more the Big Brother scheme. 

• Upvote 1

Right now this apartment is weird. Amy fucked that one guy a few weeks ago and then that was it. Not sure if he was just a friend or not but never saw them even be flirty again after that. Alya has never flirted with any of the guys. I'm not even sure who Kant is or if it was Kant that was that had sex with Amy but he's barely in the house from what I've seen so far. And now as spielo pointed out, Amy and Alya are spending a lot of time teasing each other for the cam. The layout of names "Amy, Alya & Kant" tells you nothing about who is dating who or if any of them are dating. And the room listing is "girls bedroom" and "Kant's bedroom" yet there is a guy who sleeps on the couch all the time. I have no idea about the structure of this apartment. It would be nice if VHTV could shed some light on this dynamic.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right now this apartment is weird. Amy fucked that one guy a few weeks ago and then that was it. Not sure if he was just a friend or not but never saw them even be flirty again after that. Alya has never flirted with any of the guys. I'm not even sure who Kant is or if it was Kant that was that had sex with Amy but he's barely in the house from what I've seen so far. The layout of names "Amy, Alya & Kant" tells you nothing about who is dating who or if any of them are dating. And the room listing is "girls bedroom" and "Kant's bedroom" yet there is a guy who sleeps on the couch all the time. I have no idea about the structure of this apartment. It would be nice if VHTV could shed some light on this dynamic.

Actually wasn't Amy fucking the guy, it looked like her at first glance, but if you check the gifs the girl he fucked had a big tattoo on her right side and Amy has no tattoos.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right now this apartment is weird. Amy fucked that one guy a few weeks ago and then that was it. Not sure if he was just a friend or not but never saw them even be flirty again after that. Alya has never flirted with any of the guys. I'm not even sure who Kant is or if it was Kant that was that had sex with Amy but he's barely in the house from what I've seen so far. And now as spielo pointed out, Amy and Alya are spending a lot of time teasing each other for the cam. The layout of names "Amy, Alya & Kant" tells you nothing about who is dating who or if any of them are dating. And the room listing is "girls bedroom" and "Kant's bedroom" yet there is a guy who sleeps on the couch all the time. I have no idea about the structure of this apartment. It would be nice if VHTV could shed some light on this dynamic.

What I guessed is that Kant is the guy sleeping on the couch because his room (or where his clothes are) it doesn't have a mattress yet, just few days ago they received the bed. I can't recall Amy fucking anybody, just making out with her boyfriend I presume, who I saw after that but briefly. Kant actually had sex with two women, the first was a bit chubby and the second is I think a tattoo artist, as far as I can remember, who visited them before and after.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sie öffneten in AAK Wohnung eines der Wohnzimmer Nocken auf. Jetzt brauchen sie nur ein paar Jungs zu finden, dass sie Spaß mit haben wollen.

wqsuis.jpg

Thank you miscvoyeur for this pictures and the Info about the open cam. I have seen this massage-action only from the kitchen-camera.

The open cam in lR i've not seen.k andI'm stupid ? Perhaps. 

VH have big problems. Only 4 apartments, 1 killed, AAK boring, nobody is at home - I thing they get the yellow-card - and now a little action. :angry: :biggrin:

How long members can be waiting ???

The other 2 apartments are not optimal. For what performance VH want full price-money ??? :angry:

They must give attractive options - or the site is death befor beginning. I said - first thing and than do :biggrin: