why I can't Give my Opinion

Nick

If I give my opinion what is wrong whit that good or bad , By the way I never sad jasmine is not good girl , I sad she doesn't belong In RLC That's my opinion and I am not trolling  if you guys don't agree my opinion you have all the right not agreeing , If she reads CC that's her problem if she can't handle the heat get out of Kitchen , 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

When you say Jasmine does not belong to RLC remember that we had girls in Barcelona #1 who didn't show any nudity during the time they stayed in the apartment.

You right and they gone with the wind , I don't understand one thing some people in the forum they get all out of shape just like they married to them if any negative thing  been sad about any girls , why is that only the good thing we have to say about the girls , when  I sad good things about Irma no one  was piste  at me , no one is perfect  , how about fames people they get every day Criticism so what is the big deal , If the girls read CC they get all out of shape then in my opinion they in wrong business 

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

so much negativity on this forums, for example about olimpia and nefeli some of you said they were ugly. when i saw them i don't see them as that. but i do not care what olimpia & nefeli do if they are wannabe cam girls so what. if reallifecam wants cam girls on there site so let them. whenever i siad something positive about any ladies is b1, b2, b4. i get a sad emoji on my comment, i guess your saying that your sad on the inside that why i get a sad emoji.  this is just my opinion and my thought. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, mikeusa said:

so much negativity on this forums, for example about olimpia and nefeli some of you said they were ugly. when i saw them i don't see them as that. but i do not care what olimpia & nefeli do if they are wannabe cam girls so what. if reallifecam wants cam girls on there site so let them. whenever i siad something positive about any ladies is b1, b2, b4. i get a sad emoji on my comment, i guess your saying that your sad on the inside that why i get a sad emoji.  this is just my opinion and my thought. 

I would just continue to express your opinion and ignore the sad faces as they mostly come from the same individuals repeatedly.

• Upvote 1