Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Dave, I don't know how long you've watching but last year it was fairly typical for her to give a 2 or 3 hour build from up from about 1-4 p.m. and even longer  when she would have the laptop out after midnight displaying and occasional rubbing her pussy only for nothing to happen, although that was less stressful because as you know she almost never gives a show after midnight. Certainly with the afternoon ones they was a lot of teasing of us the audience.
More recently she has had a tendency to move more quickly but today might be one of those days. Even if she starts touching herself i'm afraid that's no guarantee.

I've been watching her for about 5 months and she starts in the G/R by touching her lips for about two minutes, caressing her thighs for about 5 minutes and then bang rub nub. I've also seen her go straight to the source with no caressing. 

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I've been watching her for about 5 months and she starts in the G/R by touching her lips for about two minutes, caressing her thighs for about 5 minutes and then bang rub nub. I've also seen her go straight to the source with no caressing. 

Yes indeed, that's mainly something that's started this year. Before she spends a night away or after she's spent a night way, she will suddenly bate as if to say "I'm sorry I won't be/wasn't here but here's something for you to make up for it."

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes indeed, that's mainly something that's started this year. Before she spends a night away or after she's spent a night way, she will suddenly bate as if to say "I'm sorry I won't be/wasn't here but here's something for you to make up for it."

I've seen that also but today she so far is off game. Last night she wasn't home. then a couple of hours ago she was in the G/R about to then she just turned and walked out of the room. Just not like her. Or it could be she is not in the mood today, but she has had plenty of chances where as before she would have jumped on it. Something is just not the same with her! I know she loves to perform for her followers as the way she can achieve a greater O

2 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I've seen that also but today she so far is off game. Last night she wasn't home. then a couple of hours ago she was in the G/R about to then she just turned and walked out of the room. Just not like her. Or it could be she is not in the mood today, but she has had plenty of chances where as before she would have jumped on it. Something is just not the same with her! I know she loves to perform for her followers as the way she can achieve a greater O

Well she did yesterday and certainly she seemed to have a very good time but I still have a small hope for today. 

With all do RESPECT to Leora. I think she is a beautiful woman. I just wish she could meet a man who can appreciate her for what she is and allow her to be herself. Some one who could make love to her and send her to the Moon like way better then her fingers can. 

• Upvote 2

Leora just finished bating on the sofa..............perfect and in full view, as always !    This girl probably has the best body at RLC,  but she is far from the best looking !  Still,  she is definitely a keeper.......LOL !

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Leora just finished bating on the sofa..............perfect and in full view, as always !    This girl probably has the best body at RLC,  but she is far from the best looking !  Still,  she is definitely a keeper.......LOL !

best body peut être pas, mais en tout cas la capacité à rentrer en transe masturbatoire rien que à l'idée de savoir être regardée... là oui Fantastique léora

• Upvote 1

Leora never makes the mistake that she would turn her back us - she knows that she must always keep her pussy towards the camera, no matter in what room she is. And that´s exactly how it shall be, Strange that she does not get wet enough but has to moisturize her finger in her mouth - she should try plain vegetable oil for a change.

39 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Good looks are a subjective matter, Personally I believe Leora is the full package, good looking, intelligent,scrupulously clean, artistic, kind, thoughtful, sexy and considerate, Kamila is good looking also, but is not in my opinion a patch on Leora, and as for the rest of the girls,forget it!. Leora is still experimenting sexually and she will continue to get better..........Just my opinion. I would be interested to know who you considered the best though. 

• Upvote 3