Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 9:16 AM, papa1 said:

name this girl ?

That is, 'I'm-way-too-sleepy-to-listen-to-Leora-run-off-at-the-mouth-anymore', girl. :biggrin:
Just kidding, guys. No hate mail, please. I like Leora, I just don't idolize her as a
Goddess, as some do.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

I can't believe it, a different person in the apaprtment.

they were at least four in total in this apartment. But very rarely.

2 hours ago, Hysterical Howard said:

Trying to post a photo but no matter the host I use, photo doesn't appear (it only appears when I'm editing a post).  Suggestions???

Try to write something in the first line, and then in the second line to place a link on the photo.

2 hours ago, Hysterical Howard said:

Trying to post a photo but no matter the host I use, photo doesn't appear (it only appears when I'm editing a post).  Suggestions???

Try to write something in the first line, and then in the second line to place a link on the photo.

By the way: perhaps only you do not see the picture, and it is available to other users.

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Doesn't work.  Problem (lately) only seems to happen on this site. I wonder if the sysop did a software upgrade

8 hours ago, Hysterical Howard said:

Doesn't work.  Problem (lately) only seems to happen on this site. I wonder if the sysop did a software upgrade

UPDATE:  Can only post a pic if I post two URLs of the same image within one post.  There are two images posted above but only one shows.

21 minutes ago, Hysterical Howard said:

UPDATE:  Can only post a pic if I post two URLs of the same image within one post.  There are two images posted above but only one shows.

I can see both images, one is small, the other large but both the same images. I sometimes use anony.ws to upload me photos and link it under 'insert image from URL'