Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

1 hour ago, niininch said:

Isnt this the video section? if you posted a video on that //imgur site, not easy to find - why not use what others already using that are easy - zippy or myair work great and fast...and free

This is a Picture Thread. The link the user posted contains Pictures.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 1:22 AM, Howard said:

Leora is wearing her 'bate see-thru robe...and I can't stick around. :(

Of course I'm awake today so no bating nor naked fooling around with the dog. OK I was filming to 5 when my alarm woke me up but then fell asleep until just after 6 (12 a.m. her time) . I doubt if she'll bate again until Paul goes out on his own. It's been especially tricky as just after I put in new eye medicine after which I am supposed to go straight to sleep but then Paul did go out at 6.55 a.m. so I had to wait while she was bottomless on the couch until 8.30 a.m. her time when she finally went to bed shortly after joined by Paul before getting up 3 hours or so later which I think I am correct in saying is the only time she's been in bed in the last 50 hours.

90 minutes early in the morning is a strange time to go out for especially if you have already stayed up all night. What does he do then that is so important and so clearly lacking any importance of being alert.

My guess is she will not bate but will hang around bottomless until he wakes up. Then if they follow the pattern this week they'll go out until late and immediately lie on the LR couch or at the computer for the next 10 hours - it is a weird life. 

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course I'm awake today so no bating nor naked fooling around with the dog. OK I was filming to 5 when my alarm woke me up but then fell asleep until just after 6 (12 a.m. her time) . I doubt if she'll bate again until Paul goes out on his own. It's been especially tricky as just after I put in new eye medicine after which I am supposed to go straight to sleep but then Paul did go out at 6.55 a.m. so I had to wait while she was bottomless on the couch until 8.30 a.m. her time when she finally went to bed shortly after joined by Paul before getting up 3 hours or so later which I think I am correct in saying is the only time she's been in bed in the last 50 hours.

90 minutes early in the morning is a strange time to go out for especially if you have already stayed up all night. What does he do then that is so important and so clearly lacking any importance of being alert.

My guess is she will not bate but will hang around bottomless until he wakes up. Then if they follow the pattern this week they'll go out until late and immediately lie on the LR couch or at the computer for the next 10 hours - it is a weird life. 

Who knows what this unpredictable woman will do next, as the whim takes her? She loves to be an enigma at times, doesn't she?!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, i Pirate said:

I missed you today Leora, your timely Sickness is all but temporary; I will Sail my Ships across the Seas  - Everything else can wait.!  I have no richest in life to speak of, I can only offer you a Hug, and a dusty Book, and a Care Package, along with Flowers, I pick solely for you. Many here are sad to watch you this way, just know this. Someone here will always be at your side.  

Even while your Sick, You Still Look Gorgeous!

RLC TEMPORARY SHUTDOWN! zoom_SickasaDog12110655047.jpgsick-care-package-630x623.jpgbooks-785894_960_720.jpg

REMEDY For Flu - 1 OZ of ME!

As do I ... Feel well sweet girl ... We all hope it will pass as fast as it came .  

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 9:25 AM, golfer06 said:

leora feeling better.

Shame about the light. She has shown much better over the last day nut I keep missing it - I see it but I am not recording. Not sure she's that much better than earlier today. It's still a spectacular show. Thanks for the pics.

• Upvote 3