Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

le noël orthodoxe est dans la nuit du 6 au 7 janvier, le nouvel an dans la nuit du 13 au 14 janvier.

I was in Russia , and a little about their culture . on the night of January 13 to January 14, they have a tradition to celebrate " Old New Year" (this is the old style Julian calendar , it is now unofficially , it's just a tradition) . and since they switched to the Gregorian calendar , they have for many years the official new year on the night of December 31 to 1January . A Christmas - 7 January  ) ) ) but the main official holiday they had last night ) ) ) you can read the directory, it's so  :yes:

Zoya: 

May the new 2016 year bring you much love, happiness and fulfillment!

Thank you for sharing your life and beautiful self with all of us.

:D :hi: :woohoo: :kiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She really is a sweetheart. How can anyone not like Zoya?

Zoya sure looked hot last night at Nelly and Bogdan's. I was glad to see her get and have some fun. I sure like this young lady. She does seem to be somewhat of an introvert at times. Maybe she the influence of Efrm to help come out of her dull drum. I know that they are friends.

With all the focus lately on the girls apartment, I sure would love to see the amazing Zoya give us a little show. She is one incredibly beautiful woman that makes my heart skip a beat every time she plays for us !!!  :hugnkiss:

j'espère que le problème de peau de zoya n'est pas trop grave!!! son corps est couvert de nombreuses plaques, qu'elle recouvre de Bétadine!!!

I hope the skin zoya problem is not too serious !!! his body is covered with numerous plaques, it covers Betadine !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :-\

j'espère que le problème de peau de zoya n'est pas trop grave!!! son corps est couvert de nombreuses plaques, qu'elle recouvre de Bétadine!!!

I hope the skin zoya problem is not too serious !!! his body is covered with numerous plaques, it covers Betadine !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :-\

This bruises and bruises, she applied iodine earlier