Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'm totally speechless. I may just stop posting my images give premium members more space and opportunity to create traffic on this forum. They just doing great job for promotion of this forum. Absolutely outstanding. And I 'm going to take a role of observing statistic. Which assume should be short term. And maybe after that we may return to normal building community of members who have similar interest. If only anyone will still be here after all.

Just watch the numbers and learn something.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, cassy said:

I'm totally speechless. I may just stop posting my images give premium members more space and opportunity to create traffic on this forum. They just doing great job for promotion of this forum. Absolutely outstanding. And I 'm going to take a role of observing statistic. Which assume should be short term. And maybe after that we may return to normal building community of members who have similar interest. If only anyone will still be here after all.

Just watch the numbers and learn something.

It is my belief that the management of this forum is doing a tremendous job, it is one of the safest forums, I have ever been a part of. The ability to operate this forum comes from the paying subscribers. It has become necessary to take the steps they have started, to protect all the members and contributors, and continue's to allow us to see, and post what we wish about the various sites contained with in the forum.

I do not in any circumstance see the membership or hits dropping as you are indicating, but with the popularity of the sites contained with in, continue to grow along with those very same sites.

I do not believe there is another forum of this quality out there for you to participate in, or be a part of that even comes close to matching in discussion or content with in this forum, about the subject matter contained in CC, nor is there any forum that allows you back in history and see the pictures /videos, that this forum contains over many years of posting in the forum.

This is absolute bargain for the price, TWO THUMBS UP.......... CC   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is my belief that the management of this forum is doing a tremendous job, it is one of the safest forums, I have ever been a part of. The ability to operate this forum comes from the paying subscribers. It has become necessary to take the steps they have started, to protect all the members and contributors, and continue's to allow us to see, and post what we wish about the various sites contained with in the forum.

I do not in any circumstance see the membership or hits dropping as you are indicating, but with the popularity of the sites contained with in, continue to grow along with those very same sites.

I do not believe there is another forum of this quality out there for you to participate in, or be a part of that even comes close to matching in discussion or content with in this forum, about the subject matter contained in CC, nor is there any forum that allows you back in history and see the pictures /videos, that this forum contains over many years of posting in the forum.

This is absolute bargain for the price, TWO THUMBS UP.......... CC   :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin: You must be joking . Try to create traffic with this post than let me know how many visitors are going to be back tomorrow. Just to see more of these blanks

Capture_2016_04_09_12_46_20_822.png

• Upvote 1

Cassy does have a point but if pictures posted on a 3rd party site are going to have a sort shelf life then for the poster it becomes a question of whether they want to make the effort. Posting directly to the site at least ensures that the pictures will stay up for a long time. Of course there is a danger that with not much to see it will be much more difficult to attract paying members. Even if I were to post a best of, RLC might bring more heat on the image providers. Some of my Leora images did appear caused I think by including them as copied images but I do not know how those images are stored. 

I don't understand your issue, except that you must not be a paying member. I see the pictures just fine and oh they are wonderful as always BB:biggrin::biggrin: Thank you for all your posts BB

The next 5 sets are the nudity after the 2nd fuck. I hope someone post pics or a vid of these events. Very annoying the feed froze as she left the kitchen which not only meant I only caught the end of the nude hall walk but also panicked when she returned to the kitchen because the freeze makes the feeds out of synch and I missed the firdt few seconds of her return.

Post-Double-Fuck Nudity 1 of 5

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 1:54 PM, Thestarider said:

I don't understand your issue, except that you must not be a paying member. I see the pictures just fine and oh they are wonderful as always BB:biggrin::biggrin: Thank you for all your posts BB

The next 5 sets are the nudity after the 2nd fuck. I hope someone post pics or a vid of these events. Very annoying the feed froze as she left the kitchen which not only meant I only caught the end of the nude hall walk but also panicked when she returned to the kitchen because the freeze makes the feeds out of synch and I missed the firdt few seconds of her return.

Post-Double-Fuck Nudity 1 of 5

Just become no one member now all my images are going to be deleted. And you you can have your forum for yourself. And make a good hidden content .

Have a nice day................

• Upvote 1

As I had all my cameras another pantiesless marathon by The Goddess, Nelly was fucking in the kitchen, maybe the LR before as her panties were there, I made a right cock up of any recording because all of my cameras were on Leora and in my haste to set up for Nelly I actually disconnected from the streams where the action was taking place. This caused me to miss her standing bottomless in the kitchen and the naked hall walk to the BeR where they completed the job.

I don't suppose anyone has any of the action. I'll check if I have anything worth posting.

What I like about this couple is he cums inside her. I don't get the other couples at all. Are the girls not on birth control. I have watched Adriana take birth control pills yet he always pulls out too. The only time I pull out is to cum in their mouth.

Guest wolf1111
On 4/12/2016 at 10:40 PM, Hope85 said:

z_1195.gif

On 4/12/2016 at 10:39 PM, Hope85 said:

dia_11.gif

z_1194.gif

SUCH a nice way to start the day. Anyone has the video of that ?