Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

i will like to send a shout out and a big thank you to all my friends who post pics mickey,stndcld,k.lane,prodog,hope85,BBsq69,mrmagoo,huseyin611 and snaky without you guys posting pics and video this forum wouldnt be so exciting as it is now thank you all for keeping it alive

Who wouldn't want to be cuddled up on the couch with these two right now in the winter time :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

[glow=red,2,300]IRMA looking for ways to kiss......[/glow][glow=red,2,300] if she wants it[/glow][glow=red,2,300][/glow]

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

Probably not,because once they leave here they would most likely go back to their own private lives,and to spend their big RLC paychecks,Kamila and Kristy probably went their separate ways too.

do you think would be a relationship

Probably not,because once they leave here they would most likely go back to their own private lives,and to spend their big RLC paychecks,Kamila and Kristy probably went their separate ways too.

I would say that massage on New Years is about as far as these two are going to go.

If your looking for any pussy eating you won't see it.

i agree stndcld the titty sucking and makeout session was good but i dont think they will go past that if it does then good and if it doesn't i dont care i enjoy watching them and anna is fun to watch.irma is just a different story i like this girl she holds her own and loves to clean.whats not to love about her shes amazing.

i agree stndcld the titty sucking and makeout session was good but i dont think they will go past that if it does then good and if it doesn't i dont care i enjoy watching them and anna is fun to watch.irma is just a different story i like this girl she holds her own and loves to clean.whats not to love about her shes amazing.

I wonder what happens when Ilona returns ; do they divide Irma between the 2 of them >>>LOL

I would say that massage on New Years is about as far as these two are going to go.

If your looking for any pussy eating you won't see it.

I agree ! The excitement is in the chase.  Once they start the pussy eating, it becomes just another lesbian apartment .