Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

DAMN I MISSED IT,I'VE BEEN WATCHING RLC FROM IT'S VERY BEGINNING AND STILL YET TO THIS DAY I ALWAYS MISS EVERYBODY'S DEPARTURE :yikes: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

:trashcomputer:

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING A BIGGER PHOTO PHANTOMCAPSNET. :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :clap: :clap:

illonab145312964241819.png

I saw the thumbnail too and yes it seems she's in bed with Layla.  Now the coast is clear for her.  Layla let Ilona touch her but not Anna Remember ?

I hope they have a lot of fun. For the men here. I 'm not too fond of them both. :idk:

Look.. we are having new competition, Who can sleep the longest, and they even up the stakes for us sleeping in the same bed. Wow this is exciting isn't it? :wtf:

I'm sure when the new girl arrives, Ilona will forget Layla.  Wait and see.

Once Layla cooked some fish ( I think it was fish ) but that was the only time I saw her do that.     

BTW They never eat toasts ?  Can't see a toaster anywhere here or any apt.

The only toast I have ever seen eaten in this apartment is Melba Toast. Don't need a toaster for that stuff.