Jess & Sam

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Blah, totally ruins the energy of the sex when he does that. Makes them appear like sex automatons. Where's the feeling, where's the loss of control, and where's the orgasmic override? Very quickly loosing interest in watching their sex. 

when i was a teen & got my 1st bj i was ready to cum & i told my girl to look out. she said what as i shot up to the ceiling of the car. she then said i could have cum in her mouth. layla likes cum in her mouth. wtf is eric still using his hand for?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See, Russians hate cum. Too bad for them.

not all watch kamila on rlc shes russian and likes cum not in her mouth but on her ass or belly there are alot of american girls that dont like sucking dick or cum.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, canito said:

not all watch kamila on rlc shes russian and likes cum not in her mouth but on her ass or belly there are alot of american girls that dont like sucking dick or cum.

You must NOT be meeting  THE RIGHT AMERICAN GIRLS CAUSE EVERYONE I BEEN WITH EAT IT UP LIKE CANDY

• Upvote 2