Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Saved me the time. I was just about to write something quite similar. As for my speculation of drug use. I based them on what I saw. We are always at a severe loss because of the language barrier. Nonetheless, I saw how she was acting. They don't normally come and go out of their apt like they did. And finally, Grisha isn't going just let some guy molest his girlfriend for nothing. This guy has never been here before and he just acts like he owns Maria and Grisha just goes along with it. Oh, no, no, no! Something is up and I think it's drugs.

I guess she didn't have a problem with it, Grisha though, how could he let some guy molest his girlfriend for any reason, and then come in and laugh about it! I ended up falling asleep on my couch after i got a bath earlier, i was planning on coming right back cause it looked like it was getting pretty interesting. When i came on and was browsing through the posts, I saw golfer posted a some girl on top of a guy who looked dead, she was looking away and i looked closer and saw those tits, i knew it was Maria, my mouth actually dropped open, Lol, The only other thing it could be other than drugs is if they owe him money, and he's a russian mafia guy. There i go with rampant speculation and assumptions again. It looks like the only one that got any real action was the karate kid, with that large boobed chick he was undressing with his eyes all night. Good for them!

8 horas atrás, Amy3 disse:

Obrigado! Me salvou o tempo. Eu estava prestes a escrever algo muito. Quanto à minha especulação sobre o uso de drogas. Eu os baseei no que vi. Nós estamos em uma perda severa por causa da barreira da língua. No entanto, eu vi como ela estava agindo. Eles normalmente não são seus filhos. E, finalmente, Grisha não vai apenas deixar uma cara molestar sua namorada para nada. Esse cara nunca foi aqui antes e ele simplesmente idade como se ele fosse dono de Maria e Grisha só vai junto com ele. Oh, não, não, não! Algo está acontecendo e eu acho que é drogas.

Again, as Jabbath has observed, it is too dangerous to speculate about anything more serious and that we do not really have concrete evidence.

You pointed out Grisha's behavior for the situation.
I note that this was the first time we saw something active than the much already induced happening in their group outings to the balconies.

And reinforcement that the somewhat "abnormal" behavior is not characterized next and to the moments that succeed as attitudes of "drugged".
See also that everyone was already "high" yes, but because of the drinks that did not diminish at any moment.

Actually the entrance of the last guest was somewhat "disturbing" but I notice that in all the parties there, we always have a central figure where all the others turn.
I thought at first that it was Los Mexicos, but then I changed my vision.

So the central figure would be the last one that arrived later and we can see did not remain or was very present for a considerable time.

Perhaps he will come back in a new opportunity and complete what has been rehearsed.

I just put in check that the balcony is not as "public" as we are led to think. It works yes, as a second and hidden part of the apartment.

This is what VH needs to follow closely and act on its correction( somehow ).
Including blind spots.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Rambo should keep his bandana on while he having sex    :biggrin:

Haha, i'd love to know if they are friends and have done this before, or they just met. She had to notice him seriously checking out her body when she was dancing around.

It seemed to me like they just met but they got to know each other a little bit, they need to keep Ivy there because that the second guy she sex with and she wants Maria real bad in a good way  :heart:

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

Pareceu-me que eles acabaram de se conhecer, mas eles conseguiram se conhecer um pouco, eles precisam manter Ivy lá porque que o segundo cara ela sexo com e ela quer Maria realmente ruim em um bom caminho  :heart:

Maria and Ivy are getting ready in the living room and Grisha is asleep. At some moments I checked the time line that Maria came back from the market with a big bag.
The question is ; We'll have a new party there with the two of them (Maria and Ivy) or they're getting ready to go out together with the others later and we've "stayed on track" here.
Get cold. To smile or to cry. Be Friday.

Wow, Maria simply radicalized Ivy's hairstyle. If we're not going to go out and stay for a party, we'll have two wild animals for our attention there.
Again, keep hoping about and make faith (if it is true) that nothing will go back there.
:cool:

Apparently the production is not for the our visualization and carrying is drawn the first Friday ZERO for VH,
We could only follow the montage of Anna's puzzle or the ghosts in Lina, since in Eric everyone is getting ready to leave as well.
So much emotion and satisfaction does so to the heart.
Even more exciting when you have your signature renewed on date.
:cool: