Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Cuando sales de la habitación lo que es justo a la derecha --su un espacio sin cámara muestra - ¿hay algo allí

A Hall with a friend mirror. Continuously there are going to take a look in the mirror. Not to mention also door entry and exit... it is very busy. This apartment is a waste as well as Miss Chambers and have blind spots there each time someone new next top cameras usually... still I don't know why there is still this couple and this apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gudari said:

A Hall with a friend mirror. Continuously there are going to take a look in the mirror. Not to mention also door entry and exit... it is very busy. This apartment is a waste as well as Miss Chambers and have blind spots there each time someone new next top cameras usually... still I don't know why there is still this couple and this apartment.

Thats why it will get relocated soon. The new place is just not ready yet.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Es por eso que conseguirá reubicados pronto. El nuevo lugar no es sólo listo todavía.

Because, I knew it, but I think that really do not they deserve it. You'll see how Maria quickly find the blind spots in the new apartment and if not already be responsible for cover cameras when want you it.

Just now, Gudari said:

Because, I knew it, but I think that really do not they deserve it. You'll see how Maria quickly find the blind spots in the new apartment and if not already be responsible for cover cameras when want you it.

Its not Marias fault here. She is not shy and does not hide deliberately. Problems with nightvision, power outages, blind spots because of the bad layout of appartement are all the reasons for relocating it.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No es culpa Marias aquí. Ella no es tímida y no oculta deliberadamente. Problemas con visión nocturna, cortes de luz, puntos ciegos debido a la mala disposición de appartement son todas las razones de la reubicación de la misma.

For me if it is her fault also. It is quite clear that this apartment is technically awful but she also has been responsible for moving and also cover cameras at your leisure when you have cherished you and your tenants. She knows that it should compensate the famous night of the blackout, I'm sure, but she changed completely and radically opinion the next day. Surely heard something VH who didn't like or our many comments, since did nothing more. I also say that she at first was my favorite, but I changed that day's opinion, she gets smart, his laugh seems evil and looks and gestures to cameras make it completely superficial and conceited to me. I am sorry if I upset someone, it is my opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

For me if it is her fault also. It is quite clear that this apartment is technically awful but she also has been responsible for moving and also cover cameras at your leisure when you have cherished you and your tenants. She knows that it should compensate the famous night of the blackout, I'm sure, but she changed completely and radically opinion the next day. Surely heard something VH who didn't like or our many comments, since did nothing more. I also say that she at first was my favorite, but I changed that day's opinion, she gets smart, his laugh seems evil and looks and gestures to cameras make it completely superficial and conceited to me. I am sorry if I upset someone, it is my opinion.

Its ok. I accept your opinion. It was Marias fault that guests covered cams? Maybe yes she should have been aware of it. As far as I know she got a fine for it. The rest I cant agree with sorry.  

• Upvote 1