Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hope Ivy is moving with them. She helps packing. So I guess she will

I think so too, but I hope only she. Los Mexicos (Rambo) can stay where it is. In the style of our friend Amy, I do not like him and I even less like it when he moved the cam from the bedroom and made fun of it on another occasion after.

And now resuscitate a ghost already practically exorcised here for mole sex?

Does not qualify. But like Amy too, I know he's going to be there, fixed or up and running.

Do what, right?

How do you say in my country!
Marry the pig and so take the little pigs.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

even when he fucked without covers he was practically a rapist.

How exactly was he a rapist in any sense of the word when she not only encouraged the entire event but enjoyed it enough to fuck him a 2nd time, under the exact circumstances?

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

How exactly was he a rapist in any sense of the word when she not only encouraged the entire event but enjoyed it enough to fuck him a 2nd time, under the exact circumstances?

let's just say that his technique for having sex leaves a lot to be desired & i for 1 don't care to see it. whether she likes it or not i don't find it to be interesting orstimulating. and by the way he did force his way with her & she finally just let him fuck her. some of the women there seem to feel that they're supposed to do it that way i guess. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So last hours for this appartement. Let's all wish them a save and successful move to a great new place :biggrin::heart:

is it official cause it does look like they are starting to cleanit out.

Capture_2017_05_27_19_21_59_116.png

Capture_2017_05_27_19_22_06_744.png

Capture_2017_05_27_19_22_16_627.png

Capture_2017_05_27_19_22_27_440.png

• Upvote 1