why no English speaking couples

Baker48

Does anyone have an idea why there are no apartments with couples that speak english?  Sure would like to have some here in the states or at least England.  i am sure they could find some willing couples..

j have write in support for suggestion for futur couple from different country and

he answer me they work for this in futur,good news.

me j'm french and j understand nothing,j speak a little english

Guest Squirrel

I think Siberia and Spain are probably easier areas to recruit couples. Greece would also be excellent. RLC has to take into account the cost of rent, economic disabilities, and young people's willingness to overcome traditional morals and become computer-social.

I think Siberia and Spain are probably easier areas to recruit couples. Greece would also be excellent. RLC has to take into account the cost of rent, economic disabilities, and young people's willingness to overcome traditional morals and become computer-social.

there are many cities in the states that have the same conditions.

My guess is it has to do with marketing strategy. If one can't follow the conversation one's more apt to pay the premium to see the sex.

Guest Squirrel

wont ever happen in America

I think you're right. RLC would have to compete with Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan, along with at least one ex-President and a bunch of politicians in order to attract the "Inquisitive" mind. I doubt RLC could afford the labor costs...such people don't work cheap in America...