big party and fraud

11 minutes ago, beautyview said:

después de la gran fiesta de ayer las chicas limpiar el apartamento, pero éstos (*****) olvidaron limpia mejor, ser evaluada bajo mesita de leva 8. puto RLC y (*******).

It is only an idea, is to take an image before UM of that area, and another of later and publish it ...
I have one right now ... if you want to use it ...
That bottle should not be there, under normal circumstances ...
Good detail on your part ... If you want to send a message.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

That bottle should not be there, under normal circumstances ...

If you are talking about the bottle of booze under Michelle's table, she had a bottle in her other room as she imbibs especially

when she cams--so while UM she could have had a cam show

You all with your conspiracy theories!!! BS

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Si usted está hablando de la botella de licor debajo de la mesa de Michelle, que tenía una botella en la otra habitación, ya que especialmente imbibs

cuando ella levas - así que mientras UM ella podría haber tenido un show cam

A todos con sus teorías de la conspiración !!! BS

I do not know ... but you leave a bottle there?
If you want to hide it ... which I do not think is the case, you leave it inside the closet, as it does with the dildo, if you leave it in an area so that it is not seen in the show, because it does not leave at the feet of the Computer table
And if it is not any of that, you just leave it when you finish drinking, should not be on the table and not below and in the background?

As you will see, this is not about conspiracy theories ...
These are reasoned and reasonable questions ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not know ... but you leave a bottle there?
If you want to hide it ... which I do not think is the case, you leave it inside the closet, as it does with the dildo, if you leave it in an area so that it is not seen in the show, because it does not leave at the feet of the Computer table
And if it is not any of that, you just leave it when you finish drinking, should not be on the table and not below and in the background?

As you will see, this is not about conspiracy theories ...
These are reasoned and reasonable questions ...

Not everyone acts and places things in a logical and orderly manner

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, happyone said:

No todo el mundo actúa y pone las cosas de una manera lógica y ordenada

Well, I admit the girl can be not very tidy. She leaves the bottle where she first grabs, and leaves it on the floor, okay! According to his answer ... but then the bottle would appear on the outside of the cabinet, right?
I will not say anything that I have not witnessed, but as I said earlier, at least it is quite rare in the position where the bottle appeared.
At least the benefit of the doubt ... grant it to me.

• Upvote 1

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, DES7469 said:

A thread for where a bottle was placed? Seriously?:biggrin:

He wanted his own thread to show that he can be just as stupid as any of the idiots.  :biggrin:

Not bashing him, just saying.

• Upvote 3