Geri & David

Nasty talking with guy on the phone (It is possible this is one of the VV). She says: "Even of this not Not very. I'm not satisfied... (Something inaudible) But nothing. I just can not go back, just nowhere to me. It's such a check (illegible)." For a long time she listening to the interlocutor and replies monosyllables. Then she says: "Yes, very boring." Then again monosyllabic answers, in which is impossible to understand what the conversation. At the end of the conversation she gets up from the bed and said that she needed to go.

I do not know what they were talking.

YRII_2017_01_11_21_35_112963c.md.jpg

YRII_2017_01_11_21_35_350ebac.md.jpg

• Upvote 3

So we were right and she was kicked out by VV and is now there only because she has no other place to go. Sorry Nasty you fucked it up by yourself. But somehow deep in me I feel a lil sorry for you. Accept you were wrong and made many mistakes and then hopefully start a new happy life. 

• Upvote 1

I just had a quick look at this apartment.  At the moment all I see are guys sitting around playing a video game.  Not one girl in sight.  Very hard to justify their $50 sub for this kind of garbage.  By the way I also had this same complaint of the Alex and Lina place as well.  always full of guys.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I just had a quick look at this apartment.  At the moment all I see are guys sitting around playing a video game.  Not one girl in sight.  Very hard to justify their $50 sub for this kind of garbage.  By the way I also had this same complaint of the Alex and Lina place as well.  always full of guys.

The two girls are there.

Anton and Nastya just went for a smoke or a quicky, if the latter should be back in 90 seconds or less.

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So we were right and she was kicked out by VV and is now there only because she has no other place to go. Sorry Nasty you fucked it up by yourself. But somehow deep in me I feel a lil sorry for you. Accept you were wrong and made many mistakes and then hopefully start a new happy life. 

She'd have a lot more fun if she was in one of the three other apartments in VV. Boobie and Serg are beyond boring and that apartment is so isolated from the other three that there's no chance of any excitement. Whoever thought having that apartment there should be fired. As we have stated before. VV should sell Sofia to VHTV and open up a forth apartment closer to Tver, Tula and Boro.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She'd have a lot more fun if she was in one of the three other apartments in VV. Boobie and Serg are beyond boring and that apartment is so isolated from the other three that there's no chance of any excitement. Whoever thought having that apartment there should be fired. As we have stated before. VV should sell Sofia to VHTV and open up a forth apartment closer to Tver, Tula and Boro.

Nasty's problem is Boobie showed her what to do Boobie used her and the only reason she is not gone is she blows the right person just like A & A they blow the same guy. The management of  sofia and A & A  I forgot Kojak but what the hell

• Upvote 1