Geri & David

Love seeing her get f'd. She clearly needed it. She's super cute, smiley, horny and fun to watch. Time to give her the big room with multiple cameras. Poor Nasty is stuck with the 2 pump chump. Their (his) 30 second performances can easily be summed up by the small room and 1 camera. I am very surprised that Nasty does not masturbate a lot. She has to be about to explode. I know she does bate, I watched her do it in VV. I have yet to see her bate on VH. Has anyone seen her pleasure herself on VH?

Twice and he's put Anton to shame both times, this boy is a keeper.

Not only can he do the deed, but he shows feelings for her both before and after.

I guess all Bulgarian men aren't lame. lets hope Lou and Anton are exceptions to the rule.

you guys are nice with him,how many times he have stopped for not came after 20 seconds of penetration !

ok it's a nice guy with natasha but for the sex i put him in the same category of anton,premature ejaculator he have just a little bit more of control for during 5 more minutes

• Upvote 1

Here's a little photo montage to illustrate what a greedy, selfish, arrogant and disrespectful asshole this Anton is:

At 0730 he decides he wants to fuck, Nastya is asleep, but that is inconsequential.

Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.21.14.png

At 0733 he has woken her and tries to insert his floppy dick.

Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.23.33.png

With a floppy dick he gives up and tries to get her to give him a blow job, settling for a hand job to get it functional

Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.54.17.png

He finally gets it hard enough to get it in

Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.56.06.png

And three minutes and three positions and three stops later he's done

Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.59.53.png

The whole time there wasn't a single kiss or hug and barely any conversation.

Even in the shower after, not a word was said.Screenshot 2017-01-09 22.46.23.png

For her sake, I hope she gets out of this relationship quickly before his abuse of her escalates.

• Upvote 4