Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

2 hours ago, stevec said:

I think it might be a one off or rare occurrence based on how they are carrying on this morning as normal which is probably for the best to avoid any drama. I am worried that Kira might be having issues with it based on her behaviour - She keeps trying to isolate herself from the others and she has had issues before with jealousy which nearly ruined their relationship.

Let's hope they can find the 'normal mode' again after last night. And maybe you're right about Kira. Although it would be weird because she was te one who literally dragged the other girls in to the bedroom and started the whole hot mess :biggrin: But as I said, Kira is unpredictable...but she is a cutie and a good person.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This should silence  Alokin76 saying nothing happens.  Just his luck he missed this Threesome.  He better hope he has Tokens for Replay.  :biggrin:

Laughing hard! struggling to breathe

Alokin76 claims to have watched the apartment "too much" for two years, on which he bases his opinions, which are notably absent, - for once.

We may have a day without complaints. However, knowing this forum, unless they repeat the performance each evening with a regular matinée, they will soon start up again.

so funny

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

Let's hope they can find the 'normal mode' again after last night. And maybe you're right about Kira. Although it would be weird because she was te one who literally dragged the other girls in to the bedroom and started the whole hot mess :biggrin: But as I said, Kira is unpredictable...but she is a cutie and a good person.

She seemed pissed off when Doe Eyes and Nina kissed earlier in the night and before she made a move she was really downing the whiskey, she probably had 1/4 of the bottle. Then when she kissed Doe Eyes it was as if to please Nina and it was quite aggressive, like she was doing it to prove something. But I agree she is really nice and probably the strong one in the relationship although she seems a bit insecure and fragile emotionally which I think leads to her strange moments. I just worry she is keeping her worries hidden from Nina and isolating herself which is not good. For example this morning she got up after only 2 hours sleep and started playing the guitar in the kitchen and then left the apartment for a few hours whilst the others were asleep. If things do turn sour then somebody is going to get pushed out, either Doe-Eyes or Kira. I wish them the best and hope this doesn't repeat what happened last time.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I think it's going to be very awkward for them going forward if Doe Eyes continues to live there. Kira initiated it because she was aware of the sexual tension between Nina and Doe Eyes. She was feeling hurt and jealous during the game (imo) and finally gave in as if saying "I know this is what you want, so let's just do it." KIra did it for Nina, not for herself.

• Upvote 1

I missed they event sadly but I could never understand why something between all the girls never happened. There always seemed to be a great amount of sexual tension between all three of them but nothing happened. I think Doe Eyes once kissed Kira (I never ever saw any contact between Nina and Doe Eyes) but this was during a difficult time between Nina and Kira.

I really hope there is no resentment after the event and that they can stay relaxed and maybe one day repeat the experience

2 hours ago, van the man said:

I missed they event sadly but I could never understand why something between all the girls never happened. There always seemed to be a great amount of sexual tension between all three of them but nothing happened. I think Doe Eyes once kissed Kira (I never ever saw any contact between Nina and Doe Eyes) but this was during a difficult time between Nina and Kira.

I really hope there is no resentment after the event and that they can stay relaxed and maybe one day repeat the experience

One more glass alcohol above the line can change the mode and brake walls 

8 hours ago, niininch said:

so who has the bedroom fun on video?

I had a little piece but it wasn't very long. The rest I had watch from the Thumbnails.  Someone has it but certain Videos take a bit before they surface. Their first Threesome 2 1/2 Years ago took about a year before it came about.  I don't expect this one will take quite as long. I know a few of the sites where stuff like this gets posted so I keep looking in these places hoping it surfaces soon.

10 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

schade immer noch kein Video von der Schlafzimmer zeit der 3

It will surface some time or another.  The only reason a Member won't post it is fear of getting their RLC Account Banned.

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I think it's going to be very awkward for them going forward if Doe Eyes continues to live there. Kira initiated it because she was aware of the sexual tension between Nina and Doe Eyes. She was feeling hurt and jealous during the game (imo) and finally gave in as if saying "I know this is what you want, so let's just do it." KIra did it for Nina, not for herself.

You could be right, my friend. Kira is a pleaser, no doubt. Sometimes it is better to speak your mind. Hopefully they work it out so they can still live together. Because although I really enjoyed the event, I would be very sad if that same event creates problems for them. I like all of them very much and I think they are very fond of eachother. Yes, they are not perfect, but they are real and being (openly) gay in Russia is not easy... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, van the man said:

Some months ago, they slept together (Nina and Doe eyes) when Kira was gone. Nothing really happened, but they were cuddling, talking and spooning. It was cute and innocent. And yes, let's hope there are no regrets or feelings of resentment between them.