Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

20 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Are you naive, do you think that so far between Nina and the guest there was no sex ... The whole tension was that Кira did not want to share Nina ... Well there are people like me to criticize otherwise they will wait for them to come to Guests other couples to see sex again .... Now, let's see how I will continue the link and there will be no changes ;) .... 

I think alokin76 has a problem (again)

so funny

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I think alokin76 has a problem (again)

so funny

Once again I tell you that I have no problem and if I have it at least you or someone else ... I do not want free advice ... I love to pay for something that's worth, and your recommendations only concern your upbringing!
Regarding Nina and Kira, things either will spoil altogether or because of the economic interest they will imitate closeness! My opinion !

3 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Once again I tell you that I have no problem and if I have it at least you or someone else ... I do not want free advice ... I love to pay for something that's worth, and your recommendations only concern your upbringing!
Regarding Nina and Kira, things either will spoil altogether or because of the economic interest they will imitate closeness! My opinion !

And that's exactly the problem. I think, most of the people here don't want your often repeated, and imho ridiculous opinion. Of course, everyone can have and say their opinion. But if I remember, one of the forum rules was "treat the tenants with respect". I cannot see yours. Maybe you should go to Rants&Flame Wars? I think this would be a better place for you. 

• Upvote 1

Il est trop mignon ce couple de filles. Moi je suis fan absolu!!!

Elles sont si différentes mais si complémentaires.

La grande finesse d'esprit de kira à permit à ce couple de sortir plus fort de ce week end

Bon je crois bien que je suis envouté.....

He is too cute this couple of girls. I am absolute fan!!!

They are so different but so complementary

The fine spirit of kira has allowed to come out stronger from this week end

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Did the guest left?

I saw her today step out with about 4-5 begs

If yes I hope she will be back soon

She wont be gone for long. That is just the stuff she usually brings over when she stays - her backpack, bag of clothes and laptop bag. She should be back tomorrow night or the night after probably.

19 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

I am not offering you advice mate, I am laughing

Enjoy your opinion

And WMAX has a very good point - you should treat the tenants with respect