Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

10 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

01.00 АМ  : No, again, the cat is close to Nina. Sorry again everything is OK .... SEX IN THIS APARTMENT IS MIRAGE in years THEM THE NUMBER OF NOT MORE THAN 15 TIMES ....

Oh you don't right ;) 

sex in this couple its a not often but 4-5 times in month or more ;) not all episodes write there ;) so catch this moments they so brilliant ;) 

• Upvote 1

On 13.03.2017 г. at 11:12 AM, Roksis said:

Oh you don't right ;) 

sex in this couple its a not often but 4-5 times in month or more ;) not all episodes write there ;) so catch this moments they so brilliant ;) 

Поздрави ! ;)

Броя  за последните  месеци  точно 3 секса 2 с пръсти и 1 с вибратора ... как ги изкара по 5-6 на месец и аз не знам  а ги гледам от 2 години    другото е здраво  спане , дупене  и крякане  ;) 

.  Спорна !

Greetings! ;)

Number of recent months just 3 sex with 2 fingers and 1 vibrator ... how they spend 5-6 per month and I do not know and look them by two years the other is firmly sleeping, and gobble ass;)

. A questionable!

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

what a valuable observation

I'm glad that you like it :)! I understand that you are fans of this app why not commented as Barcelona 1 or 2? It you like .Istinata is that he died and did not watch see the forum and writers on the subject? I love lesbians but not numbers;) Good luck!

12 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

I'm glad that you like it :)! I understand that you are fans of this app why not commented as Barcelona 1 or 2? It you like .Istinata is that he died and did not watch see the forum and writers on the subject? I love lesbians but not numbers;) Good luck!

i can't work out what you are saying here - it's getting lost in the translation

• Upvote 1

I have asked this once but did not get it quite clear then.

This girl who seems to be a permanent tenant though her name is not on the list, sleeps almost always on the sofa till the afternoon, right now it´s past 2 p.m and she still sleeps. She is not a teenager but a grown-up woman, so how come can she sleep so much? I would understand if she worked at night shift or very late in a night club, but I don´t think she works, she looks more like a student. I can only imagine that she has a very severe depression. Can you think of other reasons? 

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have asked this once but did not get it quite clear then.

This girl who seems to be a permanent tenant though her name is not on the list, sleeps almost always on the sofa till the afternoon, right now it´s past 2 p.m and she still sleeps. She is not a teenager but a grown-up woman, so how come can she sleep so much? I would understand if she worked at night shift or very late in a night club, but I don´t think she works, she looks more like a student. I can only imagine that she has a very severe depression. Can you think of other reasons? 

I don't think she has depression. If you watch the way she acts with others she seems very happy even when she is on her own. I think she might have a job in the evening because she always leaves about 16:00-17:00 and doesn't return until 20:00-21:00, even when nina had her (birthday?) party last week she did not turn up until later. She usually stays up late doing her artwork or working on her laptop until 4 or 5 am sometimes. I think she just prefers staying up late and getting up late. Nina even jokes with her that she is grumpy in the mornings.

Different people have different sleep schedules.

• Upvote 1