Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

This message is special for Zoya and Lev.

Happy New Year, couple.
I must admit, I am not one of the first followers of his house ... but the detail of the poster, has been a great surprise for me, as a spectator.
Just wish you a happy year and make it even better than the past.
I repeat. They are a wonderful couple.
A beautiful woman in a room that does not do it justice. And please, for this year, we hope that some of her friends will also be encouraged to give us some pleasant surprise.
I personally and sure that all his followers, who has them and in quantity ... we will thank him.

HAPPY 2017

Wow, let's not overwhelm the comment forum for Lev and Zoya this new year. I noticed something last night with Lev... he is so inactive he doesn't even set off the motion sensors when he is on the couch. Just saying. Have this couple fucked in the last three weeks or so? I haven't paid much attention.

40 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, let's not overwhelm the comment forum for Lev and Zoya this new year. I noticed something last night with Lev... he is so inactive he doesn't even set off the motion sensors when he is on the couch. Just saying. Have this couple fucked in the last three weeks or so? I haven't paid much attention.

Who are Zoya & Lev?

:confused:

• Upvote 1

They certainly are both talented -- Zoya is a wonderful artist as well, in a few disciplines -- and Lev is a dead-ringer to play Falstaff. I think they just come home to veg and relax. It's just that we so seldom see her, and if I want to watch a dude play video games, I can just shoot over to M&S's place and check out the cats at the same time.

• Upvote 3