Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

dire que l'on respecte la nature, c'est homophobe????? allez vous faire enculer!!!!

Say that one respects the nature, it is homophobe ????? Go and get fucked !!!!

Well, in the animal kingdom homosexuality exist, so if you respect nature, you also respect homosexuality...and therefore you are not homophobic ::)

Life can be so simple. 

• Upvote 1

The one in Barcelona #2 was amazing because it was the very first time that we saw ladies having sex that weren't Cabrina,Sabrina,Nina and Kira,,,so it had that feeling of Ecstasy when we all witnessed it for the first time.

It's kinda hard to compare the 2 events,,as one event had multiple ladies doing multiple things in different rooms at the same time,,,it was drugged filled,,,there was a guy there fuiling the party with drugs and getting the ladies drunk with his magic potion in the water.

This event last night looks just like when we go to the bar or club and pick up a one night stand to bring home and fuck,,,the way they went straight to sex the minute they walked through the door made it seem like they were already making out at the club/Bar or even on the Train or Taxi on their way to the apartment,,and when they got home,,,they couldn't wait to fuck each other,,,this one looks more genuine and natural,,,So this one is my favorite,,and I think in my own opinion that this one is better.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, mrbusi said:

Was it greater than multinight orgy in Barca??

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The one in Barcelona #2 was amazing because it was the very first time that we saw ladies having sex that weren't Cabrina,Sabrina,Nika and Kira,,,so it had that feeling of Ecstasy when we all witnessed it for the first time.

It's kinda hard to compare the 2 events,,as one event had multiple ladies doing multiple things in different rooms at the same time,,,it was drugged filled,,,there was a guy there fuiling th party with drugs and getting the ladies drunk with his magic potion in the water.

This event last night looks just like when we go to the bar or club and pick up a one night stand to bring home and fuck,,,the way they went straight to sex the minute they walked through the door made it seem like they were already making out at the club/Bar or even on the Train or Taxi on their way to the apartment,,and when they got home,,,they couldn't wait to fuck each other,,,this one looks more genuine and natural,,,So this one is my favorite,,and I think in my own opinion that this one is better.:biggrin:

Thanks, @euromike69! Now if I could see it for myself :-D

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, in the animal kingdom homosexuality exist, so if you respect nature, you also respect homosexuality...and therefore you are not homophobic ::)

Life can be so simple. 

don't forget that in the animal kingdom, some of them lick themselves and eat their poop, so don;t sweat the small stuff.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, sigfried said:

don't forget that in the animal kingdom, some of them lick themselves and eat their poop, so don;t sweat the small stuff.

and eat each other---damn i forgot that is what Heidi and her lover were doing last nite---those animals  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, sigfried said:

Don't forget in the Human Kingdom that same thing happens too,,,Have you seen "2 Girls one Cup" ,,,,,,each kingdom does what the other Kingdom does,,,you can never see the difference sometimes.

Worse yet,,,,,sometimes the Kingdoms cross paths lmaoo!! (Bestiality):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1