Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Il y a 1 heure, Zwavelaar a dit :

Eh bien, dans l'homosexualité règne animal existent, donc si vous respectez la nature, vous respectez aussi l'homosexualité ... et donc vous n'êtes pas homophobe ::)

La vie peut être si simple. 

l'homosexualité dans le monde animal est une invention des lobby homosexuels, car il y a d'autre explications, et une majorité du monde scientifique qui attestent le contraire!!! tant que l'anus d'un homme ne pourra pas avoir d'enfant, la sodomie ne sera pas naturelle!!! une femme n'a pas de spermatozoïdes dans la langue non plus, alors ne me parlé pas de "naturelle"!!!  on prends souvent l'exemple de l'exception des bonobos, qui doivent être les seuls animaux à être réellement homosexuels, mais on ne parle jamais de l'inceste qu'ils pratiquent aussi!!!! je ne suis pas ici pour donner des cours d'anthropologie d'un niveau débutant, simplement souligner que l'homosexualité est très répandue sur rlc!!!!

Homosexuality in the animal world is an invention of the homosexual lobby, because there are other explanations, and a majority of the scientific world that attest the opposite !!! As long as the anus of a man can not have children, sodomy will not be natural! A woman does not have sperm in the language either, so do not talk to me about "natural" !!! We often take the example of the bonobos exception, which must be the only animals to be genuinely homosexual, but we never talk about the incest they practice too !!!! I am not here to give courses of anthropology of a beginner level, simply to emphasize that homosexuality is very widespread on rlc !!!!

1 minute ago, adlg499 said:

The funniest thing was Kristy's face when she heard the first moans of Heidi coming from her room (she was quinda loud actually). And then with her left ear glued to the wall so she can't miss anything from the action...

Noway!! Thats so funny!  is there a video of that??  I'd love to see it.

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

My personal opinion on Heidi is that she enjoyed it very much, and this was not her first time with another woman. From what I saw and heard, Heidi had no problem getting off, several times. The other lady had more experience and enjoyed what was happening also.

I think they will get together again. :heart:

I'm sure hundreds will agree with you there...::)

1 hour ago, mrbusi said:

Noway!! Thats so funny!  is there a video of that??  I'd love to see it.

I've made a few screenshots of that... perhaps one day you'll see them... Heidi was so loud you could almost hear everything from the cam 11 in Kristy's room

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

l'homosexualité dans le monde animal est une invention des lobby homosexuels, car il y a d'autre explications, et une majorité du monde scientifique qui attestent le contraire!!! tant que l'anus d'un homme ne pourra pas avoir d'enfant, la sodomie ne sera pas naturelle!!! une femme n'a pas de spermatozoïdes dans la langue non plus, alors ne me parlé pas de "naturelle"!!!  on prends souvent l'exemple de l'exception des bonobos, qui doivent être les seuls animaux à être réellement homosexuels, mais on ne parle jamais de l'inceste qu'ils pratiquent aussi!!!! je ne suis pas ici pour donner des cours d'anthropologie d'un niveau débutant, simplement souligner que l'homosexualité est très répandue sur rlc!!!!

Homosexuality in the animal world is an invention of the homosexual lobby, because there are other explanations, and a majority of the scientific world that attest the opposite !!! As long as the anus of a man can not have children, sodomy will not be natural! A woman does not have sperm in the language either, so do not talk to me about "natural" !!! We often take the example of the bonobos exception, which must be the only animals to be genuinely homosexual, but we never talk about the incest they practice too !!!! I am not here to give courses of anthropology of a beginner level, simply to emphasize that homosexuality is very widespread on rlc !!!!

Going by everything you just wrote,,,you shouldn't have ever became a CC or RLC member,,or even known about VV,,,because these website Stream the kind of stuff that you hate everyday,,,So please let me understand why you still watch RLC and comment on CC?,,,,,Maybe I'm just stupid or slow,,so please enlighten me as to why you still visit the 2 websites that have homosexuality in it as you claim.

That would be like me going to s Strip Club,,and getting mad and yelling at the ladies on stage to cover up and stop being naked.,,,Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

And another thing,,,,I want to know who exactly is holding a gun to your head,,or holding your hand down and forcing you to click and watch the apartments with the "Girl On Girl" action?

• Upvote 5

I am still laughing,,,,,Kristy has the most adorable and cute face,,,she looked like a little Kid getting woken up by the sound of her Older siblings or her Mom and Dad having sex,,,,absolutely priceless.:biggrin::biggrin: laughing-smiley-face.gif

21 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

The funniest thing was Kristy's face when she heard the first moans of Heidi coming from her room (she was quinda loud actually). And then with her left ear glued to the wall so she can't miss anything from the action...

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I am still laughing,,,,,Kristy has the most adorable and cute face,,,she looked like a little Kid getting woken up by the sound of her Older siblings or her Mom and Dad having sex,,,,absolutely priceless.:biggrin::biggrin: laughing-smiley-face.gif

Just found it on replay. about 4.20ish. Her face is absolutely priceless. She saying like 'what the fuck is happening next door'. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Homosexual lobby? ... WTF!?! .... I will never understand why there are people that can not accept the freedom of others. 

I liked to watch this event a lot. ... I also like to watch Heidi in general. .... So please, work on your life setting or just leave.

• Upvote 6

What a party yesterday night between heidi and her sex girfriend !! But i don't know what is the more exiting ; to see the big sex party with heidi and her sex girlfriend (heidi had some days ago a good sex with man too in this room, so heidi is bi and not just lesbian) or to see kristy to put her ear to the wall to ear the "noise" of heidi, lol . Kristy was laughing and seems exited in the same time... And just after she suddently take his phone and go on internet  to have a great masturbation... (i would not be surprised if kristy tried to see what's happen in the heidi room with RLC...). For me one of the best moment of RLC., i was very surprised by this moment, but not so much of kristy !!!!

I can say that this appart is one of the appart who have show often their private life gradually with Kami, kristy and now heidi : So thanks to Kamilla to share with us her love and sex story, thanks to kristy and her angels to share her fabulous personality,,Kamilla and Kristy this duo  is awesome !!!  (for the record Kami and Kristy had started their duo in barcelona1 ....) and now thanks  heidi : what a fabulus trio ! Moscow is a cold town, but inside this is very hot , OMG !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

What a party yesterday night between heidi and her sex girfriend !! But i don't know what is the more exiting ; to see the big sex party with heidi and her sex girlfriend (heidi had some days ago a good sex with man too in this room, so heidi is bi and not just lesbian) or to see kristy to put her ear to the wall to ear the "noise" of heidi, lol . Kristy was laughing and seems exited in the same time... And just after she suddently take his phone and go on internet  to have a great masturbation... (i would not be surprised if kristy tried to see what's happen in the heidi room with RLC...). For me one of the best moment of RLC., i was very surprised by this moment, but not so much of kristy !!!!

I can say that this appart is one of the appart who have show often their private life gradually with Kami, kristy and now heidi : So thanks to Kamilla to share with us her love and sex story, thanks to kristy and her angels to share her fabulous personality,,Kamilla and Kristy this duo  is awesome !!!  (for the record Kami and Kristy had started their duo in barcelona1 ....) and now thanks  heidi : what a fabulus trio ! Moscow is a cold town, but inside this is very hot , OMG !!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giftumblr_nmppc3FkZa1qh59n0o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1