Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new year party for em tonight. funny business in the guest room. remember ginger hair girl and partner in the restroom at the last party?

ginger was smashed enough last night to fall over backwards right into the shower by the hot tub leaving a big wet patch on her ass.

ginger and boy (wearing doors tshirt), crashed in the guest room, they were later joined by another guy, one with thick black earings (call him studs), who slept along side. i noticed studs was right up close to ginger, i also noticed his hand seemed to be moving at waste level over ginger under the duvet. i also noticed later studs ass was exposed when duvet shifted. his trousers and pants had been pulled down, ginger seemed like she was asleep but occasionally disturbed. at one point ginger had leg and arm over studs but not for too long, she turned over and pulled away closer to doors. studs eased himself right up close again trousers and pants still down, but she wasnt having it and sat up, looked round at him, smirked and then moved herself over to the other side of doors. once she had moved studs then pulled his trousers and pants back up and went to sleep.

3 hours ago, lordstanley said:

Anyone get a chance to rec the guest fucking in the guest room tonight. 

No one had sex in the guest room tonight. There is a guy sleeping in there alone. The redhead had sex in there last night, but they were covered.  She also had sex in the bathroom today, but you really couldn't see anything because the guy was blocking the view.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

No one had sex in the guest room tonight. There is a guy sleeping in there alone. The redhead had sex in there last night, but they were covered.  She also had sex in the bathroom today, but you really couldn't see anything because the guy was blocking the view.

I made made a mistake it was the guest staying at Stesha and Marco place

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Another good hot tub party. Two girls in the tub in their bras and panties. Unfortunately, they all us the small bathroom in the guest room to get changed because there's no camera. :(

I don't watch this apartment at all but what I made bold,  I don't doubt it one bit.  If there is a way to hide, they will find it!!