Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they can stay under maintenance all the time if they want,i have expected alot with this couple but it's one of the biggest deception on rlc,for who likes see a concert of violins it's good but for the rest it's a catastroph,when i watch efim i have the impression to see a poor beaten dog,you watch them one week and you turn in depression

• Upvote 1

On 22.2.2017 at 0:21 AM, clivebb said:

they can stay under maintenance all the time if they want,i have expected alot with this couple but it's one of the biggest deception on rlc,for who likes see a concert of violins it's good but for the rest it's a catastroph,when i watch efim i have the impression to see a poor beaten dog,you watch them one week and you turn in depression

... what do you miss at this place exact? 

I like this apartment a lot. They have nice sex, a lot of friends and an active life. ... Sure, the LR need one cam that actually look into the face of people from a not too far distance, but anything else seems fine for me. 

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

... what do you miss at this place exact? 

I like this apartment a lot. They have nice sex, a lot of friends and an active life. ... Sure, the LR need one cam that actually look into the face of people from a not too far distance, but anything else seems fine for me. 

if you take pleasure to watch the poor little dog efim in the couch 95 % of the time play his video games it's ok....the hot couple we have seen in nelly appartment is very far now,this couple is boring to die and this far cameras in living not help too.

efim have successful his mission he have win his free appartment he can stay in boring mode all the time now and rlc have falled in his trap like an idiot

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, clivebb said:

if you take pleasure to watch the poor little dog efim in the couch 95 % of the time play his video games it's ok....the hot couple we have seen in nelly appartment is very far now,this couple is boring to die and this far cameras in living not help too.

efim have successful his mission he have win his free appartment he can stay in boring mode all the time now and rlc have falled in his trap like an idiot

Sorry. I do not agree with you in this point. ... Sure, it would be nice if A&E would be more active, but it is still very easy to see that they are one of the top apartments.

BTW, I would like to see a camera looking into the face of the people in the LR. I guess, a camera placed below the TV would be nice, but i could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Sorry. I do not agree with you in this point. ... Sure, it would be nice if A&E would be more active, but it is still very easy to see that they are one of the top apartments.

BTW, I would like to see a camera looking into the face of the people in the LR. I guess, a camera placed below the TV would be nice, but i could be wrong. 

i respect your opinion but it's not mine,for me this appartment is one of the most boring place on rlc

• Upvote 1