Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the time, in almost every situation, everything is done to hide action. For instance, have you ever had the chance to see Analbel pussy close up in months although in other appartements like Leora, Nelly, Kity, Masha... it happens several times a day

Anabel, everytime  does turn around  to hide herself, in the bathroom, in the sauna, in the shower... Have you ever seen Anabel nude in the shower and washing in front of the camera like others ?

Camera are also too far from scenes, with bad lights,  and Efim and Anabel have found every situation or spots where they can hide or have the most ugly pictures so we can't see them right. Fed up !

I'm not sure this way of doing things are compatible with RLC spirit where real life must be seen without hiding :angry: They have the most beautiful appartment and they don't play the game.

• Upvote 2

On 15/06/2017 at 2:22 AM, anna2016 said:

All the time, in almost every situation, everything is done to hide action. For instance, have you ever had the chance to see Analbel pussy close up in months although in other appartements like Leora, Nelly, Kity, Masha... it happens several times a day

Anabel, everytime  does turn around  to hide herself, in the bathroom, in the sauna, in the shower... Have you ever seen Anabel nude in the shower and washing in front of the camera like others ?

Camera are also too far from scenes, with bad lights,  and Efim and Anabel have found every situation or spots where they can hide or have the most ugly pictures so we can't see them right. Fed up !

I'm not sure this way of doing things are compatible with RLC spirit where real life must be seen without hiding :angry: They have the most beautiful appartment and they don't play the game.

Just to reinforce your post. It was exactly for this reason, notes and especially this apartment that I left the project's signature.

I tired of seeing (or rather not seeing) the attached bathroom in the guest room being occupied by up to four people at the same time and at several repeated times.

Couples with Efim and Anabel included or just one of the two

Smoking behind closed doors and in such a tight space? And for a time well considered?
Not fucking (or better should have been this).:cool:

• Upvote 2

Ce soir la jolie rousse   a une belle robe   mais  elle n'a pas  de culotte ....

elle s'est habillée  dans les toilettes  et a enfilé   sa robe  et  laisse  sa foufoune à l'air...   JOLIE  §§§§§§§§§

22 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ce soir la jolie rousse   a une belle robe   mais  elle n'a pas  de culotte ....

elle s'est habillée  dans les toilettes  et a enfilé   sa robe  et  laisse  sa foufoune à l'air...   JOLIE  §§§§§§§§§

tout en faisant une belle pose pour la cam ;-) 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

tout en faisant une belle pose pour la cam ;-) 

May be she could teach Anabel how it's possible to stand in front of a camera, less than 5 meters from it without dying. Because after months of practice she can't do it. May be Anabel is hung up about  her body what is difficult to understand because she's very pretty. She must understand RLC appartements are special and she cannot hide because people are fed up with her behavior and when a couple becomes less popular... you can imagine the end... Her forum at the moment is not very popular and visited

• Upvote 1

It's not because nobody writes every 5 seconds that the couple is not popular at RLC, if you look good, most couples do not have many comments because many are too lazy to get out of their comfort by always putting OT in the subject of barcelona

I do not think that Anabel is really needed to be sexy in front of a cam, because she is already sexy naturally, most of the time I want to emphasize it trains violin in topless mode or naked integral
Just enough to fall at the right time

I do not know what people search by looking at it but I do not complain about what she makes us share of his life

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's not because nobody writes every 5 seconds that the couple is not popular at RLC, if you look good, most couples do not have many comments because many are too lazy to get out of their comfort by always putting OT in the subject of barcelona

I do not think that Anabel is really needed to be sexy in front of a cam, because she is already sexy naturally, most of the time I want to emphasize it trains violin in topless mode or naked integral
Just enough to fall at the right time

I do not know what people search by looking at it but I do not complain about what she makes us share of his life

It's your point of view.

I'm considering hiding is not natural and make things very strange. I wonder why prudishness is chosen by this couple although RLC activity relies on exhibisionnist couples. There's a discrepancy.

Other couples are artists but don't hide.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

everybody is free to like (or not) this apartment but there is a fact. This apartment has a very low audience. You know i have realiable informartions. PM if you want

29 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

everybody is free to like (or not) this apartment but there is a fact. This apartment has a very low audience. You know i have realiable informarions. PM if you want

I confirm that in the the most popular scenes replay board they are at a very low level with days without them. RLC having statistics should be concerned. Guests are often more popular

i don't care about statistics, Efim and Anabel are very good to me, they love each other and this apartment is very good for party and guest

maybe the problems is camera angle 

wait this summer