New Girl Nicole

Nicole Arrived December 4th.

If Nicole stays 30 Days she will Depart January 3,2017.

If she stays 60 Days she will Depart February 2,2017.

If she stays 90 Days she will Depart March 4,2017.

Any Reference from the 2016 Portion of this Thread can be found on this Link:      

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Last night after sex she talked to her friend (Estella) that was at the airport.

During the conversation she says she is not yet asleep, and next to ...(Miguel) ....

Her friend guesses who is there.

Nicole says that just came to the conclusion that she had enough. (guys????)

She very much wanted to see her. Then Nicole says that upon arrival had problems with the time change. She slept a lot. She talks about the last evening at B1 (dancing/movie). Then they talk about their problems with the guys. N says that staying in Barcelona caused that she stopped fussing over herself. Nicole's boyfriend (ex ???) name is Vanya and her friend's BF is Misha.

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, midoo17062 said:

And why care about this just a question?

It's like this,  the people that are always on the posters asses about posting speculation either need to come through to the forum with what they know,  or shut the hell up.  Don't act like Benfold did the other night and post an " I know something you don't know" comment,  and then....not even tell the forum what he knows!   Of course I'm referring to the night that Jess & Karol went out together and Benfold was acting like a little kid about it.   Either put up or shut up!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's like this,  the people that are always on the posters asses about posting speculation either need to come through to the forum with what they know,  or shut the hell up.  Don't act like Benfold did the other night and post an " I know something you don't know" comment,  and then....not even tell the forum what he knows!   Of course I'm referring to the night that Jess & Karol went out together and Benfold was acting like a little kid about it.   Either put up or shut up!!

I am sorry Harley, but do you realize that people might be reluctant to post info and translations because of the overall hostile atmosphere towards the girls, so as not to add fuel to the fire ?

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am sorry Harley, but do you realize that people might be reluctant to post info and translations because of the overall hostile atmosphere towards the girls, so as not to add fuel to the fire ?

Then why have the forum in the first damn place!!  If all you do is want to sit around the camp fire singing Kumbaya then that's fine.  Forums are for all discussions and not just the nice ones!!!   The problem is, is that too many of these old farts on here get way to attached to these girls and when a posters has something to say that doesn't fit into their book of nice things to say....they go off on them and that's not right.   If you want everybody to be on the same page you have to tell what you know and all he did was act like a little child.  There is always going to be people that see things differently in this forum no matter what is said!

By the way,  I think the use of the word hostile was a little overboard.  That is unless you are one of the ones that always tries to defend them!

• Upvote 3

Then why have the forum in the first damn place!!  If all you do is want to sit around the camp fire singing Kumbaya then that's fine.  Forums are for all discussions and not just the nice ones!!!   The problem is, is that too many of these old farts on here get way to attached to these girls and when a posters has something to say that doesn't fit into their book of nice things to say....they go off on them and that's not right.   If you want everybody to be on the same page you have to tell what you know and all he did was act like a little child.  There is always going to be people that see things differently in this forum no matter what is said!

Yup, I get and understand your point, but that freedom of speech really goes both way. You are perfectly entitled to be harsh towards the girls; and to unleash barbs towards the other people (as long as you keep it within the rules set by the forum admins), but they may use the same freedom to turn you down, refuse to share (infos, footage, etc ...) and rub it in your face. Benfold actually answered you : paraphrasing him, you are 100% convinced that the girls see and fuck boys outside of the apartment, so if the translation disprove your point, you'll stir the controversy anyway with a "smoke and mirrors" post, and if the translation prove your point, well ... :biggrin:

I am 99% convinced that a few of the barca girls stopped to bother and noticeably withdrew onto themselves after reading the forums. I am 99% convinced (I am not sure, and I am not related or a friend to him, thus I am not speaking for him, only giving my impression, correct me if I am wrong) that Yury largely stopped giving translations because he was tired of the conspiracy theories that were posted again and again. Within the limit sets by the admin, everyone has the right to vent, complain and judge. But the targeted people have the same right to react accordingly. You may feel, hat people have a thin skin, or that they shouldn't react that way, that we are a bunch of crybabies, or living in my little pony's land, but in the end you can't control people's reaction and basically just have to deal with the consequences.

(by the way, I am saying "you" because we are discussing together, but I am not specfically targeting you - as Naga said, you are getting mellower than a few of people in this forum :biggrin: )

By the way,  I think the use of the word hostile was a little overboard.  That is unless you are one of the ones that always tries to defend them!

I stand by the word "hostile". Mods do a great job, but you can see some of the posts before they are taken down. Again, I am not specifically directing that comment towards you.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yup, I get and understand your point, but that freedom of speech really goes both way. You are perfectly entitled to be harsh towards the girls; and to unleash barbs towards the other people (as long as you keep it within the rules set by the forum admins), but they may use the same freedom to turn you down, refuse to share (infos, footage, etc ...) and rub it in your face. Benfold actually answered you : paraphrasing him, you are 100% convinced that the girls see and fuck boys outside of the apartment, so if the translation disprove your point, you'll stir the controversy anyway with a "smoke and mirrors" post, and if the translation prove your point, well ... :biggrin:

I am 99% convinced that a few of the barca girls stopped to bother and noticeably withdrew onto herself after reading the forums. I am 99% convinced (I am not sure, and I am not related or a friend to him, thus I am not speaking for him, only giving my impression, correct me if I am wrong) that Yury largely stopped giving translations because he was tired of the conspiracy theories that were posted again and again. Within the limit sets by the admin, everyone has the right to vent, complain and judge. But the targeted people have the same right to react accordingly. You may feel, hat people have a thin skin, or that they shouldn't react that way, that we are a bunch of crybabies, or living in my little pony's land, but in the end you can't control people's reaction and basically just have to deal with the consequences.

(by the way, I am saying "you" because we are discussing together, but I am not specfically targeting you - as Naga said, you are getting mellower than a few of people in this forum :biggrin: )

I stand by the word "hostile". Mods do a great job, but you can see some of the posts before they are taken down. Again, I am not specifically directing that comment towards you.

I know that I am blackballed from getting any info or photos or videos due to how I post comments on this forum.......that kind of proves my point and some of your statements.

If every thing that was translated in PM's was brought to the limelight of the forum, it would make the forum much better.  The fact is, is that most of the translations that are brought to the forum are just what the translators want everybody to read.  There are probably tons of translations that don't get brought to the forum for people to read because even the translators go around with a chip on their shoulders over these girls and don't want the forum to possibly see them as anything but their little angels!!

The limits set are in desperate need of change!!   This is not 1970 anymore and the limits set need to reflect todays times!!

It's OK if you say "you" meaning me.  I promise you that I won't lose any sleep over it.  There is honestly not one person on this forum that I do not like and that includes you vlkvlk!  I might not agree with some or most of what they post, but I don't dislike them for it.

Have a good day!!

P.S.  I didn't touch on the girls stopping some of their actions because of what they might read on this forum because they are in a position when on RLC that they need to be wearing their BIG girl panties and need to learn to take the good with the bad!!

• Upvote 1