Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

I'm surprised no one commented on the way Lisa fucked Nick here in Tula. It was a first that I have ever seen on one of these sites and it's very telling of Nick and Lisa's sexuality. So, here's how it works. The guy, Nick, puts his legs back and open like a girl would and then the girl, Lisa, comes down on the cock and rides it. If you didn't know it, you'd think Lisa was a shemale and she was fucking Nick. It really does look like it. The reason guys do this is simple, it really does feel like you are the one getting fucked. The reason some girls like it is cause it really does feel like you have a cock. I wished I could make a gif out of it so you can see what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm surprised no one commented on the way Lisa fucked Nick here in Tula. It was a first that I have ever seen on one of these sites and it's very telling of Nick and Lisa's sexuality. So, here's how it works. The guy, Nick, puts his legs back and open like a girl would and then the girl, Lisa, comes down on the cock and rides it. If you didn't know it, you'd think Lisa was a shemale and she was fucking Nick. It really does look like it. The reason guys do this is simple, it really does feel like you are the one getting fucked. The reason some girls like it is cause it really does feel like you have a cock. I wished I could make a gif out of it so you can see what I'm talking about.

Yes makes perfect sense cause Nick for sure is bissexual...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

ln 3.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

ln 3.gif

Thx Golfer! It's a bit on high speed for some reason, but you get the idea. See what I mean guys. This is how a trans guys get fucked. I don't think Nick is exactly straight.