fooCam Dashboard // Monitor & capture multiple cams

LisaArai

Hello guys, new topic because now I can edit the first post with the most recent download link. This app lets you view and take screenshots of multiple cams at the same time. This app is still under development and has still some bugs and new features are added weekly.

More info: http://fookit.net/fooCam/foocam-dashboard-v4-0/

foocamv4-login.png

foocamv4-main.png

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uvq4928h7g58jf9

Old Version (31/01/13): Dashboard V3.0

RXMxl9d.jpg

New things:

- Bugfixes

- Sound when taking screenshot

- Automatic login

- Better screenshots

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ppisi28nys5o99k

ToDo List (If you have suggestions, let me know!)

- Video Recorder

- Maps

- Live Chatbox

Please Donate

To keep development of this app alive, please donate. I'm a student and have barley enough money to buy an membership. My paypal is [email protected]

Huge thanks to JoJoGunne for donating!  ;D

Let me know if you have any questions, found a bug or you have an improvement!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a bug.

It appears that screen shots are placed in the folder of the last cam instead of the proper folder.

see pics below.

In the first one, I had Ana and Danna's cam in position 4.  The screen shots for all of the other cams were placed in that folder.  I then changed cam 4 to Olga and Sergey and all the screen shots were placed in their folder.

post-483-145739535886_thumb.png

What does "buttonPause" do?

A new function in the future update, let you pause all cams when your switching to fullscreen  :)

I found a bug.

It appears that screen shots are placed in the folder of the last cam instead of the proper folder.

see pics below.

In the first one, I had Ana and Danna's cam in position 4.  The screen shots for all of the other cams were placed in that folder.  I then changed cam 4 to Olga and Sergey and all the screen shots were placed in their folder.

Thanks! Will fix it in the next update

Hi Lisa

So luv the ap any plans for mac version.

dont mind contributing,,Cheers

I'm also a mac user, and use bootcamp to make this app :p It's coded in C# so no plans for mac version right now. Sorry!

Next update will be big and the most awesome.

• New layout
  • Faster
  • Screenshot Gallery
  • Live Chat
  • Also free users suport
  • And much more

:D

Yeah, sorry! Had some problems, windows wouldn't start up anymore but everything is now fixed. Got some school work now, but update will be here soon. I personally love the new dark user interface, it's less distracting. Now working on a function if you go fullscreen or minimize the app all the streams go to pause. (this can be turned off in the new settings form).