Guests packing to leave

Hot Girl and her boyfriend are packing everything to leave. Alma is standing at their bedroom door and occasionally helping. No one is fighting, and everyone seems in a good mood.

I hope they are not leacing for good (unless it is to get their own RLC apartment).

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alma took them to the airport. Gunna miss em while they're gone. Leaving the dog is a good sign they'll be back.

Boy wasn't that a romantic day when Stefan fixed dinner and got her roses? That old horn dog.

Sure hope they get the empty apartment filled and going with some hotties. I miss it. Hell, I miss Ariel too.

On Saturday, guests had an important appointment, Alma the comb for a while, at 4 PM, I did not get to know who they put the TV volume too high, but I think it had to do with his departure.

Sorry for my English is Google translator  :-[ :-[

I was wondering the apartment has cameras everywhere and the quest couple knew that very well, and both couples were having sex and I am sure they have access to RLC like we do why they didn't try a group or swap the girls or the guys ????? I am sure they all will enjoyed it  :o of course this theory based on both couples had the see each other while having sex in the next room !!