Anna & Alex - Part 1

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

Drunk girls were smoking on the balcony and threw burning cigarette butts down. They fell on the people who stood on the balcony floor below. They reported to the guards. It is unlikely that it was the police, but the tenants should have been to show lease contract. 
I think that the next incident will cost them more. Apparently, it is quite a prestigious house, which has a concierge, video surveillance and evil neighbors who can easily spoil the life of the tenants.  :biggrin:

This is just showing the different kind of society, Alex and his guests/friends are belonging to.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

As meninas bêbadas estavam fumando na varanda e jogavam pontas de cigarro queimando para baixo. Eles caíram sobre as pessoas que estavam no chão varanda abaixo. Eles relataram aos guardas. É improvável que fosse a polícia, mas os inquilinos deveriam ter sido para mostrar contrato de locação. 
Acho que o próximo incidente lhes custará mais. Aparentemente, é bastante uma casa de prestígio, que tem uma portaria, vigilância por vídeo e vizinhos do mal que pode facilmente estragar a vida dos inquilinos.  :biggrin:

Yury, Hi! Again you come to provide light to where we only have a few small candlesticks.
Please, if possible, consider doing the same in the novel that is becoming Mick and Angie. Curious to know Mick says he's so wrong to reconcile things there.
Or if the problem is not it. For my part he always behaved well and with a cheerful spirit with everyone there.
In advance sorry for my approach and request:cool:

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Eu prefiro que seja outro casal, mas vamos enfrentá-lo. Eles fizeram o que eu não vi nesses sites e o que muitas pessoas querem ver.

If the choice has not yet been decided, what I do not believe is that day 7 is still a little distant (and can be anticipated), this couple being defined as the composition of the apartment (and if they agree with this possibility), the What will be funny is to decide: In your room or ours? Lol

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yury, Hi! Again you come to provide light to where we only have a few small candlesticks.
Please, if possible, consider doing the same in the novel that is becoming Mick and Angie. Curious to know Mick says he's so wrong to reconcile things there.
Or if the problem is not it. For my part he always behaved well and with a cheerful spirit with everyone there.
In advance sorry for my approach and request:cool:

At first I need to find out who is Mick and Angie. :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

At first I need to find out who is Mick and Angie. :biggrin:

on vh. they are living in apt of lina & alex . but they are gone & it is now eric, layla, mick, & angie. eric & layla are a couple but angie & mick appear to have been placed there & after fucking i think only once she fucked some new visiter 3 times in 1 day with mick still in the apt then the guy left. mick still there.

With regard to violence: I have not seen this moment. But I want to note that they are a couple and were both very drunk. Girl started to be capricious still in the living room and continued to do so in the jacuzzi (see the episode before the guys left the Jacuzzi). Later, her boyfriend tried to lick her pussy, but she not filed signs of life, and he stopped (I see it as the scene of necrophilia). :biggrin:
At the end of the night they all played cards. It must be recognized that the guy was annoyed throughout the night.

• Upvote 1