Anna & Alex - Part 1

Since the move to this apartment I am finally seeing Anna close up and what a fabulous energy and sexiness she projects ---That little dance she just did a little while ago just reeked of sex--I now think she is way better than Sveta ...and she has personality which Sveta shpws no sign of---Also I think Alex has so many personality profiles and 10 times more going for him than any other guy in the house--They are so well suited for each other and now I can see why she is so attracted to him--They are two that march to the same drummer.....

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's what the did yesterday. It didn't work out cause Alex never got hard and by that time her boyfriend was ready to fuck. Nope, guest girl is going to insist on a very hard Alex before her boyfriend gets to do anything. We are all waiting around for Alex to get a hard dick.

Evey time ive come on here the last 4 hours, Alex has been pounding drinks. This girl is beautiful! He just can't resist that alcohol over probably a sure thing if he can get that dick hard. we've  seen him with a good hard dick, it it points due north when he's fully engorged. 

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Desde a mudança para este apartamento estou finalmente vendo Anna perto e que uma fabulosa energia e sensualidade ela projetos --- A pequena dança que ela só fez um pouco atrás só cheirava de sexo - agora acho que ela é muito melhor do que Sveta ... e ela tem personalidade que Sveta shpws nenhum sinal de --- Também acho que Alex tem tantos perfis de personalidade e 10 vezes mais indo para ele do que qualquer outro cara na casa - Eles são tão adequados para si e Agora eu posso ver por que ela está tão atraída por ele - Eles são dois que marcham para o mesmo baterista .....

:biggrin:Welcome to my team.