Anna & Alex - Part 1

58 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Nearly. But then he came on her butt

Got to see most of it after much buffering on the timeline. The guest guy clearly was desperately hoping that Alex was going to stick in her, but he just couldn't hold it back any longer. I hope the guest guy realizes that Anna and Alex don't do intercourse swapping. Only blowjobs and fingering are allowed. That has become very clear. He's hopes and dreams of fucking Anna will be dashed.

Oh, and don't see how you can say the girls were satisfied. Looked like they were done being given pleasure once the guys came. Ever heard of finishing off the girl? 

• Upvote 1

Okay, it's my turn now.
  Satisfied or not, it is up to them to feel that way (or not).

My personal metric is based on the fact that after the relationship STILL maintains pleasant semblantres and attitudes to dating. As a less well-known example.

Since I do not see them crying, sad or like yesterday breaking the tent, the signs for me are that YES, it worked and it worked.

But as I always observe here, this is my personal opinion that can be collective with others or just individualized with my person

In other words, my "metric for satisfaction and desire met" is my metric for satisfaction and desire met

I hear you Bear. I know what you mean. Girls tend to be happy with what they get and just wait for the next time. I've been with women though that aren't done with sex until they hit the ceiling if you know what I mean. These girls here are too passive.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you Bear. I know what you mean. Girls tend to be happy with what they get and just wait for the next time. I've been with women though that aren't done with sex until they hit the ceiling if you know what I mean. These girls here are too passive.

I think its also cultural.  From what I have observed, Russian men are more aggressive (combative) with women.  Could be some women are passive because if they become more demanding, things can get physical (in a non-passionate way).