Fuck this forum and it's Mod's!!!

HarleyFatboy

I'm so tired of this forum being treated like the Mod's 10 year old kids are going to read it.  Fuck this forum and fuck the Mod's that make it for only the positive people.........the people that can say far worse than what I said to euromike.  I replied to a post of euromike's and it was taken down by the Mod's.....it was far more nice than his ever are!!!!    You fucking people and fucking Mod's are ruining this forum!!!   Fuck you all and have a good night......you bunch of meat packing faggot's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.   When I said "Fuck you all"......you all know who i'm talking about!!!

• Like 1

I'm tired of the biased ass mod's that moderate this fucked up forum.   I'm tired of my posts being taken down because they make perfect sense.   I'm tired of people not saying what the girls are up to when they obviously know.   I'm tired of people being punished because they don't agree with the one's that only want positive comments posted on this forum.   Fuckem........fuckem all!!!

• Like 1

Chill, Harley. Chill.

We're not fascists here. You know that, because I've never banned you, and often defended you. I cannot attest to say that your comment was unjust for I did not see it, but I always stand with my fellow brother Mods.

So relax. It's a rule.

Listen up HFB, DAVE, DFFCAP and how many other names and accounts you use on here.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COCK SUCKING, ARSE LICKING LYING RETARDED CUNT!!!!

Why don't you do like you promised not so long ago and never post on here ever again. Bet you can't keep that promise due to you being a BROKE ARSE, COCK SUCKING ARSE LICKING COMPULSIVE LIAR AND GENERAL USELESS CUNT.

As a word of warning to any one that records material , this useless cunt has different identities and is a KNOWN BEGGAR because he can't afford to pay a membership on RLC.

If you are approached by him or any of his known aliases or by any person that you don't know for a share of a video you recorded DO NOT share it with him, he is a THOUGHTLESS RETARD that will go and post your content on some other site to make himself feel good and you will be the one to be banned by RLC.

FUCK YOU HFB etc etc!!!!

Listen up you havingablast of the dumbass!!!   I've only had 2 accounts on this forum the whole time I've been on it......dfCcap & HarleyFatboy.  If you don't believe it, ask the mods,  whose asses you kiss on a daily basis!!   For the rest of you that even fathom to believe this sycophant motherfucker,  I've been sent some videos and only once shared one of them with somebody else but never again, and I've never posted any of them to any 3rd party sites.   Yes I have begged a few times,  that I won't deny.   You can all make up your own minds about me and come to your own conclusions.   I can pay for the monthly fee as well if not better than you dip shit.....I just choose not to.   I'm done with giving a fucked up company such as RLC anymore of my money.   There are much better places to throw away my money!!

So stick it up your ass you faggot motherfucker!!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm so tired of this forum being treated like the Mod's 10 year old kids are going to read it.  Fuck this forum and fuck the Mod's that make it for only the positive people.........the people that can say far worse than what I said to euromike.  I replied to a post of euromike's and it was taken down by the Mod's.....it was far more nice than his ever are!!!!    You fucking people and fucking Mod's are ruining this forum!!!   Fuck you all and have a good night......you bunch of meat packing faggot's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.   When I said "Fuck you all"......you all know who i'm talking about!!!

Wow......just wow.

Oh... how much i agree with Harley!!!!!!!!!

Used to log as mitsoulas... but i was banned by one mod (THESTARRIDER) cause i made the mistake to talk about leora the way i was thinking (like the most of normal people in the world) in the monument of worship to her....

and although i did not offend any of the other members in here who are in love with her.... i was the one to be banned and none of them.

is this forum a worship monument to cheap girls? or o voyeurs' forum?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, curious said:

of course when i was banned as "mitsoulas" i asked again and again Admin & Stncld and Squirel the exact reason (specialy while none of the others who offended me was touched)

OF COURSE WITH NO REASONABLE REPLY

Look%20Down.gif

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

none of the above. am i breaking a rule when i say tht leora and all girls of RLC are doing what they are doing ONLY for the money and the free rent instead of our personal joy as many in here believe? i m a voyeur. not stupid or sexualy hungry.

i enjoy to watch things but i prefer to know what i watch and why it is happening in front of my eyes!

Did i answer to u mike?

• Upvote 1