Daily Bandwidth RLC

DashaFan

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎25 at 0:27 PM, DashaFan said:

Is it me or they shortened the amount of time free users can watch a stream before you get a message that you exceeded daily bandwidth (you can refresh and it plays again though)

They have been doing that for quite some time now.  If their Traffic Flow is heavy they reduce the amount of time a Free User can be on at any onetime.  Once the page is refreshed it will usually start over again for a set amount of time.  When the Traffic is Low most times a Free User can get about 20 Minutes or more before it times out for page refresh.

4 hours ago, baronsamedi said:

well that was it then for me

Yeah, me too. I enjoyed the past couple of years and the additions they have made were great, even for the free cams. Can't justify paying for something like this right now, unfortunately.

Unless their servers are extremely bogged down from high traffic, I don't really see the value in this. I was always under the impression that even free users were good traffic for "projects" like this.

• 3 weeks later...