Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

good year, I was now off work, I connect and I see a male in the bed of Nicole, this is not a big thing but there is no gains no comment which just tell what happened last night, please if there is some good soul you can tell in 10 words how was your evening and who is in the bed of Nicole
thank you

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

good year, I was now off work, I connect and I see a male in the bed of Nicole, this is not a big thing but there is no gains no comment which just tell what happened last night, please if there is some good soul you can tell in 10 words how was your evening and who is in the bed of Nicole
thank you

Sergio, the cc site was down for some time this no comments. The three girls were preparing a joint dinner when Lima got a call that invited the girls out. They quickly showered and dressed and went out for about three hours. Came back with three guys. Talked for a while, Lima passed out. Then the other five left, Nicole came back with her boyfriend and they fucked for a while. She came twice that I know of but he was not able to cum at all. Nicole was a trooper and tried to get him to cum but he just couldn't. By this time it was like 0500 so I just think he couldn't pop due to being too tired.

Jess did not come back until about 0500 and had a guy with her. They talked for a while then he left and she went to bed.

• Upvote 4

Quick recap of last night:

After Jessica was cooking chicken last night in thong and apron.  The girls got dressed and went out at 2140.  They came back around 0047 with the guy who was there earlier and 2 more guys (not the one with Nicole now).  Lima passed out on the couch between 0100-0130.  They left at 0133 with Jessica & Nicole.  Nicole came right back at 0141 with the guy she is with now.  Same guy as last overnighter.  They talk for a little while but things heated up quickly.  With the help of Mr Pinky, they had some loud sex.  At 0450 Nicole & guy went to sleep and Jessica & the 1st guy that was there earlier yesterday evening came back.  They talked a while.  She seemed to be nursing a sprained ankle of sort (right).  He left at 0542.  He remained a gentleman all evening.  Jessica was in bed at 0547.

Lima up early, I'm not sure what time (before 0845), I was watching guests at Stesha's going at it on couch then Masha doing her thing.  Lots of parties last night, but I try to keep one eye on B1.

That is the quick version.

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Quick recap of last night:

After Jessica was cooking chicken last night in thong and apron.  The girls got dressed and went out at 2140.  They came back around 0047 with the guy who was there earlier and 2 more guys (not the one with Nicole now).  Lima passed out on the couch between 0100-0130.  They left at 0133 with Jessica & Nicole.  Nicole came right back at 0141 with the guy she is with now.  Same guy as last overnighter.  They talk for a little while but things heated up quickly.  With the help of Mr Pinky, they had some loud sex.  At 0450 Nicole & guy went to sleep and Jessica & the 1st guy that was there earlier yesterday evening came back.  They talked a while.  She seemed to be nursing a sprained ankle of sort (right).  He left at 0542.  He remained a gentleman all evening.  Jessica was in bed at 0547.

Lima up early, I'm not sure what time (before 0845), I was watching guests at Stesha's going at it on couch then Masha doing her thing.  Lots of parties last night, but I try to keep one eye on B1.

That is the quick version.

Was the action good enough for a Replay cause i missed it.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Not as good as last time.  It started with vibe in pussy with a couple of fingers.  It did go more than one round but shorter for sure.  Use your best judgement.

7 minutes ago, nack said:

He never did cum. She had two orgasms but I agree this was no where near as good as last time. I think these two have been seeing each other since the last time and they likely have sex quite often now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He never did cum. She had two orgasms but I agree this was no where near as good as last time. I think these two have been seeing each other since the last time and they likely have sex quite often now.

The first time in the house was defiantly the first time and the familiarity between suggests she was probably with him on her 2 overnighters.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, F219 said:

The first time in the house was defiantly the first time and the familiarity between suggests she was probably with him on her 2 overnighters.

I absolutely agree with this.Perhaps this is the only guy she is seeing. It even got to a point trying to get him to cum she must have told him he could cum inside her but only when wearing a condom as she made him put one on. He still did not cum.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I absolutely agree with this.Perhaps this is the only guy she is seeing. It even got to a point trying to get him to cum she must have told him her could cum inside her but only when wearing a condom as she made him put one on. He still did not cum.

If and when she learns how to relax and enjoy it, she will cum.  Until then, I feel sorry for all the guys and what they are going to have to go thru.  She wore him out but he kept going.  Kudos.

• Upvote 1