Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I just woke up and saw Belle i know BB will be happy another subscription for him

Well although I sadly missed Nicole, I did see the start of Jess and now I get to see a couple of my faves, Julia and Annabel in the bedroom.

I was watching some of Vanessa's apartment recently and I wondered if Julia was a guest there.

I know Belle occasionally smoked but I hope it doesn't become a hit like it did with Michelle ... I hope she doesn't come back.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Dont hate on him, I'm sure you lot would bite of your right arm to be in his position

Hyperbole Police! LOL - but I would draw blood with a hard bite to be there. I better not say more because I don't want to start a row on this happy day.

The problem is when am I going to eat. They've started so early!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hyperbole Police! LOL - but I would draw blood with a hard bite to be there. I better not say more because I don't want to start a row on this happy day.

Eat now while they are eating, although Belle does not look to be tucking in.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They forgot Tray of Nuts for the Squirrels...

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think Angelina must be away for a few days, there is no evidence of her at B2.

You might have heard that she took quite a large rucksack out with her at about 7.20 this morning. She didn't goodbye to Danaya so I thought she may come back while still UM to see her off but doesn't look like it...Bit odd considering how friendly she is. She might have seen her before Danaya went, somewhere outside the appartment, who knows...:confused: